The Student Room Group

Pissed off we didn’t have sex

First off let me sayI’ve had the opportunity to have sex with a few pretty girls but I was always too nervous.

Now I’m in a relationship and we planned to lose our virginity for months and had the perfect opportunity on Friday night cause we rented out an airbnb, we invited a few couple friends over too. I was so happy we finally get to do it and we’re both 17 both out first time.

She knows that if she gets high or drunk, I won’t have sex cause I feel like I’d taking advantage. So comes our long awaited night, nice house and the chance to finally do it. The night is going well but then she decides to get off her face high. She knew and said before she wouldn’t do that.

So we did bits but we couldn’t have sex, we slept in the same bed all night. She said sorry and that she was feeling anxious so all day I’ve been comforting her saying it’s fine but why would she do this if she knew it was our only chance?

If I say I’m disappointed I feel unreasonable but for months she’s been telling me how much she wants to **** me. Idk what to think. I really thought she meant it but she didn’t.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
First off let me sayI’ve had the opportunity to have sex with a few pretty girls but I was always too nervous.

Now I’m in a relationship and we planned to lose our virginity for months and had the perfect opportunity on Friday night cause we rented out an airbnb, we invited a few couple friends over too. I was so happy we finally get to do it and we’re both 17 both out first time.

She knows that if she gets high or drunk, I won’t have sex cause I feel like I’d taking advantage. So comes our long awaited night, nice house and the chance to finally do it. The night is going well but then she decides to get off her face high. She knew and said before she wouldn’t do that.

So we did bits but we couldn’t have sex, we slept in the same bed all night. She said sorry and that she was feeling anxious so all day I’ve been comforting her saying it’s fine but why would she do this if she knew it was our only chance?

If I say I’m disappointed I feel unreasonable but for months she’s been telling me how much she wants to **** me. Idk what to think. I really thought she meant it but she didn’t.

Now she’s saying she’s depressed and upset that she got anxious so she got high so I have to hide my disappointment and pretend I don’t care but it kinda hurt that she would do this.
Maybe it just didn't feel like the right time in the moment. Having sex for the first time is a very intimidating experience for a girl because you are putting yourself in an extremely vulnerable position (letting someone else physically inside your body). There's a good chance she just wasn't ready.

It's not your only chance to have sex. There will be other opportunities. You can't change the past now so don't dwell on it.
Reply 3
Original post by sinfonietta
Maybe it just didn't feel like the right time in the moment. Having sex for the first time is a very intimidating experience for a girl because you are putting yourself in an extremely vulnerable position (letting someone else physically inside your body). There's a good chance she just wasn't ready.

It's not your only chance to have sex. There will be other opportunities. You can't change the past now so don't dwell on it.

Thank u I understand it’s just that she really convinced me into thinking she was ready but yeah I’m not getting my hopes up again if she wants it I’m here but I’m not planning it again tbh
Get over it, trust me, I could go on for pages why, but just over it and quick.

People have their moods, and you're trying to set rules and combine your first times with a social party, you're not making it easy.
Next time don't invite the friends over.

Next time start with a back massage with oil as soon as you get to the room.

Then either go on to have sex or break for a bite to eat with no more than 1 alcoholic drink each. And then make love afterwards.
Long tender drawn out.

Last night was a success, because you shared time together. It's important that you carry on beomg really cool about it. That you keep reassuring her how much you love her and how special she is. That you keep telling her that her behaviour last night was fine. She was enjoying herself at the time and that's the main thing. She might have a bit of a sore head today.

IE put a positive spin on last night.

It's also an important lesson in life. Sometimes you build up so much for 1 single day and it turns into a disappointment. Christmas is common for this. Other times something unexpectedly amazing happens when you are not expecting it.
Next time you get the chance to have some alone time, do not invite friends over
Reply 7
Original post by StriderHort
Get over it, trust me, I could go on for pages why, but just over it and quick.

People have their moods, and you're trying to set rules and combine your first times with a social party, you're not making it easy.

No I didn’t try set any rules, she wanted to have sex, complained that we never have a good place to go and arranged the airbnb. She lead the whole thing and you’re right she can get in a mood get high if she wants to. But yeah I’m over it now tbh I was confused but the more I think of it the less I worry.
Reply 8
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Next time don't invite the friends over.

Next time start with a back massage with oil as soon as you get to the room.

Then either go on to have sex or break for a bite to eat with no more than 1 alcoholic drink each. And then make love afterwards.
Long tender drawn out.

Last night was a success, because you shared time together. It's important that you carry on beomg really cool about it. That you keep reassuring her how much you love her and how special she is. That you keep telling her that her behaviour last night was fine. She was enjoying herself at the time and that's the main thing. She might have a bit of a sore head today.

IE put a positive spin on last night.

It's also an important lesson in life. Sometimes you build up so much for 1 single day and it turns into a disappointment. Christmas is common for this. Other times something unexpectedly amazing happens when you are not expecting it.

That’s some amazing advice thank u so much. I’ve let her know I don’t care and reassured her. She’s saying let’s do this and that but I said let’s just wait a while cause if u got high instead I don’t think ur ready.
Reply 9
Original post by harrysbar
Next time you get the chance to have some alone time, do not invite friends over

Yeah her and her friends were behaving like crackheads running around jumping around it was actually quite funny and they had fun. So maybe if it’s just us two it’ll be easier
Original post by Anonymous
No I didn’t try set any rules, she wanted to have sex, complained that we never have a good place to go and arranged the airbnb. She lead the whole thing and you’re right she can get in a mood get high if she wants to. But yeah I’m over it now tbh I was confused but the more I think of it the less I worry.

I mean the 'no drink/high' thing, I get where you're coming from, and i'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's adding a condition to something already big. Plenty of people like getting moderately inebriated AND having sex.

And I should have been clearer, I didn't mean 'Mood' as in someone being moody or sulky, I just mean people have a range of moods for different situations, wanting to party with friends and share an intimate evening with a partner tend to be differing ones.
Original post by StriderHort
I mean the 'no drink/high' thing, I get where you're coming from, and i'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's adding a condition to something already big. Plenty of people like getting moderately inebriated AND having sex.

And I should have been clearer, I didn't mean 'Mood' as in someone being moody or sulky, I just mean people have a range of moods for different situations, wanting to party with friends and share an intimate evening with a partner tend to be differing ones.

Yeah I get where you’re coming from now, I’d just prefer it if she isn’t high at least for the first time but after that I don’t mind. Intimate evening would defo be better for next time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending