International trade at SOAS???? Watch

tnwls
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Is there such an international trade course at soas??
Anyone knows??

I researched the courses at website..but couldn't find anything about international trade course..:mad:

If there is, please explain about it..and the minimum IB grades for the course..

One more question... Apart from Politics, what are the minimum or average IB score for courses at SOAS? :confused:

Any advice, answers would be great!
BBBBen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There is no course focusing on International Trade at SOAS. You may however find it may be a module in another degree. I suggest you go looking on the SOAS website, the information is there if you can be bothered to look for it.

As I'm feeling particularly generous today, here you go! http://www.soas.ac.uk/admissions/ug/...y-2009pdf.html

You say you've looked at it already but obviously not in any great detail, every single course has its minimum A-Level and IB requirements stated.

Honestly, I do wonder if some of these posters' parents still dress them because they clearly are unable to use even a modicum of initiative.
ooh_harry
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
I would recommend you go for the development economics course. The second and third years have lots of impetus on International/foreign trade and investment but you may find it very region specific
Klinsmannic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's a foreign trade module which you can take from the second year onwards. If you don't study Economics you may have to go and see the course convener.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads