Cranfield University for Masters in Artificial Intelligence

Watch
semangi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm from India and i have done my under graduation in Mechanical Engineering. I'm looking to explore the field of Artificial Intelligence. I know that Cranfield is known for its Engineering courses but I would like to know how is the program of Artificial Intelligence there? The course modules are interesting and exactly what I have been looking but I'm concerned on the quality of the course. can anybody help me out here??
grKiro
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cranfield is quite prominent.....AI not really relevant to mechanical engineering though
semangi
Rep:
?
I feel that the application of artificial Intelligence in the field of manufacturing is quite huge and a mechanical engineer with knowledge and skills in artificial intelligence is in a better position to understand the problems and derive solutions for it. Anyways let take the relationship of mechanical engineering to artificial intelligence out of the equation for a moment. Having done that are you suggesting that Cranfield is a good institution the pursue Masters in artificial Intelligence??
Deb Mc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Semangi, be aware that certain people are randomly posting replies everywhere on this site and are not qualified to give you accurate guidance
semangi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deb Mc)
Semangi, be aware that certain people are randomly posting replies everywhere on this site and are not qualified to give you accurate guidance
Like what you are doing right now rgt? Got it!
Deb Mc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Incorrect Semangi; each post I have contributed to this site has been based on fact
Gokulnath
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi Semangi! Not sure if you're still watching this thread but if you do, yay me! I too am a mechanical engineering undergrad looking to further my studies in Artificial Intelligence. If there is any advice you could offer based on your experience, it would benefit me greatly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (92)
42.4%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (38)
17.51%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (84)
38.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads