How fast does private accommodation sell out? Watch

eoeoeo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
There was one spot which was my absolute fave, the reception looked like utter luxury and the rooms were new and clean but they probably sold out in less than a week. The company said they will email me once bookings open but I never got a single bloody email, which made me miss that (ffs). It's a new complex so I don't think it would be extremely popular just yet.

I have an alternative for the same price but they said they sell out quickly. For popular places and just normal other places, how fast do they sell out normally? No one ever mentions this at all. Should I check every day? I want to live in a studio for like 135 if that helps you answer this idk
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by eoeoeo)
There was one spot which was my absolute fave, the reception looked like utter luxury and the rooms were new and clean but they probably sold out in less than a week. The company said they will email me once bookings open but I never got a single bloody email, which made me miss that (ffs). It's a new complex so I don't think it would be extremely popular just yet.

I have an alternative for the same price but they said they sell out quickly. For popular places and just normal other places, how fast do they sell out normally? No one ever mentions this at all. Should I check every day? I want to live in a studio for like 135 if that helps you answer this idk
Its going to vary depending on location and how much accommodation is generally available plus price.
They are out to make money, they are hardly going to say its going to take ages for it to sell so come back when you want because we are struggling..

They start taking bookings many months before. Obviously good value, good quality and conveniently located is more likely to sell out than the opposite.

Do not sign until absolutely sure as you will be liable for the full contract term and they arent sympathetic if you change you mind or want to leave.
Last edited by 999tigger; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (133)
53.63%
18-20 years old (no) (30)
12.1%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.73%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.61%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.26%