The Student Room Group

My country

My country is Azerbaijan.It's call "Odlar Yurdu" because it's old country.Its capital is Baku.Azerbaijan got Independence on 18 October.It is famous for its great and traditional values.World's biggest lake is Caspian sea.It's in Baku which is called Xazar Danizi.The official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani.Azerbaijan is fast-growing county for the last 20 years.Old city is one of the popular place in Baku.In old city there are a lot of historical museums such as Shirvanshah palace , Miniature bookstore , Maiden tower , etc.
Original post by Bahad
My country is Azerbaijan.It's call "Odlar Yurdu" because it's old country.Its capital is Baku.Azerbaijan got Independence on 18 October.It is famous for its great and traditional values.World's biggest lake is Caspian sea.It's in Baku which is called Xazar Danizi.The official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani.Azerbaijan is fast-growing county for the last 20 years.Old city is one of the popular place in Baku.In old city there are a lot of historical museums such as Shirvanshah palace , Miniature bookstore , Maiden tower , etc.

Okaay and what is the question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending