Bahad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My country is Azerbaijan.It's call "Odlar Yurdu" because it's old country.Its capital is Baku.Azerbaijan got Independence on 18 October.It is famous for its great and traditional values.World's biggest lake is Caspian sea.It's in Baku which is called Xazar Danizi.The official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani.Azerbaijan is fast-growing county for the last 20 years.Old city is one of the popular place in Baku.In old city there are a lot of historical museums such as Shirvanshah palace , Miniature bookstore , Maiden tower , etc.
thelocalkid
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bahad)
My country is Azerbaijan.It's call "Odlar Yurdu" because it's old country.Its capital is Baku.Azerbaijan got Independence on 18 October.It is famous for its great and traditional values.World's biggest lake is Caspian sea.It's in Baku which is called Xazar Danizi.The official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani.Azerbaijan is fast-growing county for the last 20 years.Old city is one of the popular place in Baku.In old city there are a lot of historical museums such as Shirvanshah palace , Miniature bookstore , Maiden tower , etc.
Okaay and what is the question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.27%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.26%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.92%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.29%
No unconditional offers (151)
69.27%

Watched Threads