Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
title
Mirai609
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What kind of death are you scared of? Old age or an accident/illness/something that would cut your life short?
Stanzz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's one of the inevitable things in life, there's no reason to really be concerned about it when you're 15. You'll end up overthinking and living an unfulfilling life which is a huge regret many people have in old age. Do what makes you happy to take your mind off of it. Study hard, go out with friends, take ket in the toilets if that's what you want to do.
cheerIeader
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Everyone has that phase when they're 15/16.
maachu_pichuu
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you scared of the pain of death or the unknown?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by maachu_pichuu)
Are you scared of the pain of death or the unknown?
the whole concept of it.
THE-BLACK-CAT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
the whole concept of it.
Same . I get what you mean . To help with this problem and fear I just pray to God to die peaceful , preferably when I'm asleep and when i feel I'm ready . Maybe do the same . It really helps
Omertà
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Stanzz)
It's one of the inevitable things in life, there's no reason to really be concerned about it when you're 15. You'll end up overthinking and living an unfulfilling life which is a huge regret many people have in old age. Do what makes you happy to take your mind off of it. Study hard, go out with friends, take ket in the toilets if that's what you want to do.
I agreed with everything until I read take ket, I wouldn't recommend taking ket seen my mates on it and ur jaw swings more than a swing
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
bump
maachu_pichuu
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
the whole concept of it.
Death is like going to sleep, after the initial pain. Don't be scared, it's the truth of life. Your soul will not die, since it was never born to begin with. Your soul will find another body based on your karma, everything is a play directed by god, staring you. Your actions in the world make the universe work with you or against you, good actions bring positivity into your life and others, bad actions bring negativity into your life and others.

Every soul is on this earth to learn lessons, life is not about getting rich and blowing money at the expense of others. Life is about helping yourself and others reach their full potential. Circumstances can change very fast, a pauper can become a rich man, a rich man can become a pauper. Learn to give before taking, learn to use money for good causes rather than materialism or hedonism.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by maachu_pichuu)
Death is like going to sleep, after the initial pain. Don't be scared, it's the truth of life. Your soul will not die, since it was never born to begin with. Your soul will find another body based on your karma, everything is a play directed by god, staring you. Your actions in the world make the universe work with you or against you, good actions bring positivity into your life and others, bad actions bring negativity into your life and others.

Every soul is on this earth to learn lessons, life is not about getting rich and blowing money at the expense of others. Life is about helping yourself and others reach their full potential. Circumstances can change very fast, a pauper can become a rich man, a rich man can become a pauper. Learn to give before taking, learn to use money for good causes rather than materialism or hedonism.
i’m not religious so i don’t believe in any of that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (15)
29.41%
Spring (9)
17.65%
Autumn/Fall (13)
25.49%
Winter (8)
15.69%
I love them all equally (6)
11.76%