X factor celebrity :) Watch

ellaswords
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
is anybody watching X factor celebrity? if so, who’s your personal favourite to win? personally, i would love for either Jenny Ryan, Megan McKenna or Max & Harvey to win. what about you?
i’m interested in everyone’s opinion & who they want to win because i don’t know many people watching the shows besides my family & i
Luckystars500
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ellaswords)
is anybody watching X factor celebrity? if so, who’s your personal favourite to win? personally, i would love for either Jenny Ryan, Megan McKenna or Max & Harvey to win. what about you?
i’m interested in everyone’s opinion & who they want to win because i don’t know many people watching the shows besides my family & i
I'm all for Megan McKenna to win, she is an amazing singer and writes her own songs, what is better. Seriously upset Victoria left last week though, I loved her style of music and will miss her :frown:
ellaswords
Rep:
?
(Original post by Luckystars500)
I'm all for Megan McKenna to win, she is an amazing singer and writes her own songs, what is better. Seriously upset Victoria left last week though, I loved her style of music and will miss her :frown:
i agree, she has a stunning voice
ellaswords
Rep:
?
well, all three of my favourites are through
ellaswords
Rep:
?
V5 or no love lost?
i’m hoping V5 will win this one, i’m not the biggest of fans of no love lost
Luckystars500
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ellaswords)
V5 or no love lost?
i’m hoping V5 will win this one, i’m not the biggest of fans of no love lost
yeah V5 have a great chance, they're already a made group and seem to have great chemistry. I actually don't like no love lost, something about the boy with the fluffy hair gets me really annoyed for some reason I love the rugby group though.
ellaswords
Rep:
?
(Original post by Luckystars500)
yeah V5 have a great chance, they're already a made group and seem to have great chemistry. I actually don't like no love lost, something about the boy with the fluffy hair gets me really annoyed for some reason I love the rugby group though.
they went through!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
69.51%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.12%
Yes but I might change my mind (17)
10.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed