Pee ending up on thighs. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ok so maybe a bit tmi but when I pee a few drops of pee always end up on my inner thighs recently, I don't think its ever been a problem until recently. I'm quite obsessed with hygeine so its been stressing me out and I can't even wear skirts because I'm scared that I'm gonna get pee particles on a chair or something. I think its because my pee sprays on the chair or the direction my pee goes? Maybe my pubes? Does this happen to anyone else? (FEMALE, 15.)
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
arrgh god, if this isn't a troll bring some wet wipes with you and clean yourself up after. and sit forward.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not an issue. Have you tried a little wipe with some toilet paper afterwards? If you think it's your pubes causing the spray try a trim or shaving them and see if it makes a difference.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I assume many girls have the same issue. Just wipe it off or wash it off - takes a couple of minutes max.
Karisa96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I agree with the above.
Just take the time to wash it off.
It doesn't take long.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have no idea what made you guys think that I would let the pee trickle down my leg and not wipe it away because thats gross as * but either way I think its the thought that traces of pee would end up on a chair or something that concerns me the most.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
arrgh god, if this isn't a troll bring some wet wipes with you and clean yourself up after. and sit forward.
Arrghhh suprise, I'm being totally serious here.
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have no idea what made you guys think that I would let the pee trickle down my leg and not wipe it away because thats gross as * but either way I think its the thought that traces of pee would end up on a chair or something that concerns me the most.
Unless you are sitting on the chair with no clothes and no underwear on, I don't see how that would happen.
Anonymous #1
Short shorts/skirts and underwear doesn't cover your thighs.
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Short shorts/skirts and underwear doesn't cover your thighs.
How far does you pee go down your thighs? :eek:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
How far does you pee go down your thighs? :eek:
Just the top bit.
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just the top bit.
You clearly wear super short skirts and shorts then...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I actually were bicycle shorts to avoid stressing about this problem, Even if I do wear short shorts and mini skirts (which I do not) the shorts still roll up and end up having contact with my thighs if I sit down and skirts kinda fall onto your knees and thighs in general when you sit down. My skirt is so long that people literally say I look like a nun and I hope your not trying to judge the clothes other people wear btw...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)You clearly wear super short skirts and shorts then...

Just the top bit.
I'm also not sure how u came to the conclusion that I clearly wear super short skirts and shorts, when all I said was that my pee gets onto the top of my thighs...
PizzAzzz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Look, it's completely normal to have a trickle of piss travel down your thigh or arse if you're peeing on the toilet.

First off, it's kinda physics. Secondly, because of biology, we kinda have to sit that way, which exacerbates the problem physics and the properties of water tension create.

Just wipe yourself with an extra bunch of paper if it does do that, or, buy flushable wipes for a cleaner feeling. You will sadly not avoid it 100% in your lifetime.

Here's a tip - when you're sitting on the loo, before you pee, spread apart your vagina lips and buttcheeks a bit. It works for me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PizzAzzz)
Look, it's completely normal to have a trickle of piss travel down your thigh or arse if you're peeing on the toilet.

First off, it's kinda physics. Secondly, because of biology, we kinda have to sit that way, which exacerbates the problem physics and the properties of water tension create.

Just wipe yourself with an extra bunch of paper if it does do that, or, buy flushable wipes for a cleaner feeling. You will sadly not avoid it 100% in your lifetime.

Here's a tip - when you're sitting on the loo, before you pee, spread apart your vagina lips and buttcheeks a bit. It works for me
Ngl I was looking for this scientific -ish reply for why this happens, Not the whole what clothes I wear thing. Thanks for the advice.
PizzAzzz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ngl I was looking for this scientific -ish reply for why this happens, Not the whole what clothes I wear thing. Thanks for the advice.
It's alright, glad I could help

I know you said you were quite obsessed with hygiene, so I don't want to potentially disgust or set-off any negative feelings, but I do want to provide some (hopefully less worrying) truth about this issue since I'm similar and on tryna cope with dirt/germphobia. Please don't read the spoiler if it'll affect you more negatively.

Spoiler:
Show
Because it's so common for women, you'd be surprised how may "pee-particles" there are on chairs anyway - and that's assuming that bare top-thigh skin touches the seat. There are far more hazards on our hands truthfully. But we know that nearly all the time, people wear skirts, jeans or shorts which will cover the parts that get wazzed on accidentally. So no matter how many steps you try to do to prevent it, at the end of the day you kinda won't be able to.

But you don't need to, either. Your skin is what protects you from this dirt/disease, and your skin is meant to come into contact with these things in the first place, rather than your innards. So in a sense, it may help to think about that, if you do come into contact with something unhygienic, you are actually protected. And all you need to do is when you get home, wash your hands when you come in, and bam, nearly all of it's gone. Or will be in such small quantities, that if anything, it'll only aid your immunity

I know it's easily said than done, but I completely understand the hygiene bit (I'm kinda like that, I always have handgel on me) but ever since I thought of my skin this way, it's helped me to not get too obsessive over dirt and other stuff. Hope it works for ya
Last edited by PizzAzzz; 2 weeks ago
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I actually were bicycle shorts to avoid stressing about this problem, Even if I do wear short shorts and mini skirts (which I do not) the shorts still roll up and end up having contact with my thighs if I sit down and skirts kinda fall onto your knees and thighs in general when you sit down. My skirt is so long that people literally say I look like a nun and I hope your not trying to judge the clothes other people wear btw...
I couldn't care less what anyone wears but the obvious solution to not wanting to spread "pee particles" would be to either wear clothes that cover up the bits of you skin that pee goes on or to wash/wipe the areas where the pee goes (which I suggested in my previous post).
I'm also not sure how u came to the conclusion that I clearly wear super short skirts and shorts, when all I said was that my pee gets onto the top of my thighs...
Purely based on the fact that my skirts/shorts cover up the bits of my thighs that get urine on them.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PizzAzzz)
It's alright, glad I could help

I know you said you were quite obsessed with hygiene, so I don't want to potentially disgust or set-off any negative feelings, but I do want to provide some (hopefully less worrying) truth about this issue since I'm similar and on tryna cope with dirt/germphobia. Please don't read the spoiler if it'll affect you more negatively.

Spoiler:
Show
Because it's so common for women, you'd be surprised how may "pee-particles" there are on chairs anyway - and that's assuming that bare top-thigh skin touches the seat. There are far more hazards on our hands truthfully. But we know that nearly all the time, people wear skirts, jeans or shorts which will cover the parts that get wazzed on accidentally. So no matter how many steps you try to do to prevent it, at the end of the day you kinda won't be able to.

But you don't need to, either. Your skin is what protects you from this dirt/disease, and your skin is meant to come into contact with these things in the first place, rather than your innards. So in a sense, it may help to think about that, if you do come into contact with something unhygienic, you are actually protected. And all you need to do is when you get home, wash your hands when you come in, and bam, nearly all of it's gone. Or will be in such small quantities, that if anything, it'll only aid your immunity

I know it's easily said than done, but I completely understand the hygiene bit (I'm kinda like that, I always have handgel on me) but ever since I thought of my skin this way, it's helped me to not get too obsessive over dirt and other stuff. Hope it works for ya
Thank you so much for your spoiler post, It really has helped me see in a new perspective! Recently, I am trying to cope my germaphobia problem with the thought that 'I trust that my immunity can fight off these germs and will help me become even more immune to them.' which kinda links to what you have said above too. Honestly, Its not really just the pee problem that stresses me out its basically everything but since this one bothers me and lingers on my mind the longest' I've made the post regarding this. I really hope that I can get better because all that hand gel and anti bac soap is making my hands dry and I'm pretty sure its also affecting my mental wellbeing and happiness.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I couldn't care less what anyone wears but the obvious solution to not wanting to spread "pee particles" would be to either wear clothes that cover up the bits of you skin that pee goes on or to wash/wipe the areas where the pee goes (which I suggested in my previous post).

Purely based on the fact that my skirts/shorts cover up the bits of my thighs that get urine on them.
As previously stated, I already do wear clothes that do cover the area and I do indeed wipe off the pee. The problem is wanting to wear clothes that may not be able to cover when you sit down. I'm glad that your skirts/shorts cover up your thighs where the pee was but in my opinion its still possible that either the shorts/skirts that I want to wear or my own thighs itself will in fact move about and then get urine on the seats.

Thanks for your suggestions though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (201)
18.77%
Labour (553)
51.63%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.45%
Green Party (59)
5.51%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)