The Student Room Group

gcse mocks 2020

is the november mocks going to be the gcse 2019 paper or is it a new paper?
your school will decide what papers will be used for mocks- it's not always the most recent paper but it often is, there's other papers you can't access too though so. your school may create their own paper for mocks.
Reply 2
Oh okay thank you, so it'll either be last yrs paper or November paper that is yet to be released? I'm scared cuz I have my maths paper 1 on monday.
Original post by nerddd
is the november mocks going to be the gcse 2019 paper or is it a new paper?

I already done my mocks and they have me the 2019 papers. I did Edexcel Higher Maths, Foundation Combined Sci and AQA English Language.
Original post by entertainmyfaith
your school will decide what papers will be used for mocks- it's not always the most recent paper but it often is, there's other papers you can't access too though so. your school may create their own paper for mocks.

What about for the actual GCSE’s, can they create their own paper or it has to be a paper from an exam board?
Original post by theonlyone178
What about for the actual GCSE’s, can they create their own paper or it has to be a paper from an exam board?

For the actual GCSE's the exam board will send the actual exam papers themselves by post. They will come in big packets and you can't open it until the exam day.
Oh OK thanks
hey what about the unit tests were can you find them from
Reply 8
What topics was the maths

Quick Reply

Latest