Present Guide? Watch

QI Elf
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So it's my best friend's 18th on Thursday but I am actually seeing her on Friday.

I want to get her something special as we have been best friends for 12 years at school and are finally parting to go to different unis. I have about £20 to spend and don't want to do one of those collages with photos of us both as I literally have about 3 photos of us.

She isn't into the classic kind of jewellery but likes random bits of stuff that she oten makes instead.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I'm running out of ideas!
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do you have any "in jokes"? Or anything particularly meaningful to both of you? I think it's often a good idea to get/make a present which has something that means a lot to you and the other person (but often no one else really understands it) incorporated into it.
For example, my boyfriend randomly got me a t-shirt with the design on the front being a drawing of a character that he made up that meant a lot to both of us and it meant a lot to me.
So, what about designing her a t-shirt? There are lots of websites where you can choose the t-shirt and send in your own design for the front and they'll send it to you. Just an idea, sure other people will have other ideas!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise