The Student Room Group

Unilever

Hi
Can anyone tell me how to prepare and what to expect from an online interview from Unilever . I have applied for a technology management graduate scheme and I have just found out I passed the game assessments and I have 7 days until the interview.
Please can anyone help
Hey, I have submitted my application yesterday and have to complete the game assessment now. How was it? I can't find anything similar for practice.
Reply 2
Hello so I did the games assessment I would say you can't really prepare as are games like clicking a space bar and trying to prevent a bloom bursting is strange assesment. I passed it now onto another test called Hirevue digital assement it says preparation is recommended but how can you prepare if don't know what it's is. So did you just get a interview straight after the online games?
Reply 3
Original post by GradSchAppl
Hey, I have submitted my application yesterday and have to complete the game assessment now. How was it? I can't find anything similar for practice.

It went well, like cabin said there isn’t anyway to practice it, just give it your best shot. The results you get should align with what Unilever is looking for.

Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Cabin19
Hello so I did the games assessment I would say you can't really prepare as are games like clicking a space bar and trying to prevent a bloom bursting is strange assesment. I passed it now onto another test called Hirevue digital assement it says preparation is recommended but how can you prepare if don't know what it's is. So did you just get a interview straight after the online games?

I looked online on target jobs which gives you tips on what you should do, do you have any other ideas on what to do? And Yh but I was given 7 days to do it.
Reply 5
Original post by A-may14
I looked online on target jobs which gives you tips on what you should do, do you have any other ideas on what to do? And Yh but I was given 7 days to do it.

Yeah that's all I have been able to find too going to give it a try tomorrow good luck. Also I've applied for supply chain so aren't competition
Reply 6
Original post by Cabin19
Yeah that's all I have been able to find too going to give it a try tomorrow good luck. Also I've applied for supply chain so aren't competition

Thank you! You too! Ahaha thanks for heads up.
Has anyone heard back regarding their application? Invite to AC? Rejections etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending