The Student Room Group
How random. :smile:
Reply 2
LearningMath
How random. :smile:

Just a passing thought.. most of my threads here are just what im thinking at the time! :smile:
pass on the joy, i know i could use some :wink:
Life can never be TOO good, the bad times only make the good times better, you could say it the other way around, but it isn't as noticeable at all...

I've had periods of amazing years on end followed by a mediocre year, then it heads up again, never was BAD though, just good instead of amazing.
Nothing ever stays the same. A year an a half ago I had just met my boyfriend and I was soo incredibaly happy, I just couldnt imagine things being any different. And then of course here I am; not even a shadow of my former happiness is to be seen.

Life changes before your eyes, if youre happy now youve got to make the very most of it, cause one day it'l all be memories.
Yes, the above post is quite correct, bad-good is a scale, you need a healthy dose of bad in order to enjoy the good to its maximum. If there was no bad than the good wouldnt be good, it would exist, and you wouldnt enjoy it.
Reply 7
I quite like the idea of karma but no i dont think anything will happen. SOme people just have good lives wher as other do not
Reply 8
Do you reckon luck comes into it? Can people be naturally lucky?
Reply 9
Dont worry, theres no such thing as fairness or karma. Life can be really good for you all the time. Or really bad. Or go up and down.

Probability says it'll go up and down. But you'll probably have some control over it, which is nice.
Reply 10
no no fairness and karama does exist! but dont worry, when ur unhappy, you'll have happiness to look foraward to!
I cant say if luck exists or not, but I do think that everything happens for a reason.
LearningMath
Yes, the above post is quite correct, bad-good is a scale, you need a healthy dose of bad in order to enjoy the good to its maximum. If there was no bad than the good wouldnt be good, it would exist, and you wouldnt enjoy it.

Yea exactly, good doesn't exist without bad and vice versa...So that explains it all really. :smile:
Cherry Kisses

Life changes before your eyes, if youre happy now youve got to make the very most of it, cause one day it'l all be memories.

This is oh-so-true!

I can't ever say i've had bad times, but life at the moment is just, bleerghh.

I love it when life is so good, theres nothing better (obviously) Just make the most of it :biggrin:

Ohh getting sentimental, brings a tear to my eye! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending