GF doesnt wants sex, been together 2 years now Watch

qwertyytrewqm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Ok i met my girl at uni. We been togther 2 years now, both 20 and virgins and i love her very much!
The only thing is she doesnt want to have sex. And I really want to. I mean im 20 now and kind of feel like im missing out, you know what I mean? I dont go on at my girlfriend about this but when I have asked why she doesnt want to do it she just says 'im now ready yet'.
Its been 2 years and im willing to wait for another year if necessary because I love her so much and never want to be with anyone else. Im just curious for your opinions on this and how long were you with your partner for when you decided to lose your virginity?
Thanks
juicyfruit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Does it really matter how long everybody else has waited?
When she is ready and you are, then the time will come, try talking to her about it.
It's really great you are waiting for her though, maybe she's nervous?
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
i was with my boyfriend for just over 2 years because i wasn't ready before then and we were both virgins
Dstbgre
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was with my ex for 3 1/2 years. It took her 3 years to feel ready. However i then decided that i wasnt happy in the relationship for other reasons (partly because it was an LDR) and broke up with her. I am also 20 and a virgin btw. Sometimes it just takes a lot time.
ocelotrevs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you love her, just wait for her.
You never know when she'll "be ready".
At least you know you waited.
Wyl
Report 10 years ago
Do you do all other stuff except sex?
Jelkin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's not a lot you can do I'm afraid. I waited two and a half months with my current boyfriend, but I had whole relationships before that in which I didn't have sex because I wasn't ready. I think it's really nice that you're waiting for her though.
faber niger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should respect your girlfriend's wishes, but I appreciate that it can feel pretty crappy. Why don't you ask her what she is waiting for exactly?
Ang|ophi|e
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sex is a big step for a relationship especially where two people are virgins. If she's not ready, don't push her. Tell her you want to know why she doesn't want to have sex. Talk her through it. Tell her how you are feeling but make it very clear that you are willing to wait and that you love her.
JuLz_FeRn
Report 10 years ago
does she have a religious background?
I know with some people they probably want to get intimate but their religious commitments can hinder that.

Aside from that, to be honest, you're doing the right thing. There never is a 'right' time. She may not feel ready due to the worries about things that guys never have to worry about. I know my friends scared me loads when we went on and on about how you can STILL get pregnant even with loads of contraception. common myths just to make it that much more exciting i guess

If you two aren't intimate in any way, then it may be because she's somewhat self concious of her physique. Reassuring her would help.

But you can't rush it and i wouldn't imagine you would.
Pushing her and persisting will only put her off.
It's a hugely new experience and everyone enters into situations in different ways, over different periods of time.
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
2 years of no sex? Eeeek. Okay, I'm not helping here.

You love her, you seem sure that you want to be with her and you have waited so far, so kudos for that. You never know when she will be ready so all you can do is make sure she feels happy and secure in your relationship. Anything that worries her about you and your relationship is likely to put her off even more.

Frankly, I think you deserve a medal. Sex is such a primal urge that it takes me a huge level of will power not to try and rape my boyfriend every time I see him.
billyboymccoy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Shes using you. 2 years is a long time.
Local_United_Fan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rolleyes: "I really want sex but am prepared to wait another a year"

"I don't want to be with anyone else, ever"

You're a b.itch, mate, plain and simple. You don't DESERVE to be using that thing between your legs, and you're gonna end up very hurt looking very stupid at some point in the future. Hopefully this virtual slap-in-the-face will make you see the error of your ways and get you off your arse to do something about the problem.

Don't believe me? Carry on the way you are doing and see.
Carlo08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Right i have an idea, it involves some rope, a clown mask, with or without the red nose however with is better, some water, some icing sugar (can also use brown sugar but icing is better) and a skateboard.

Let me know if your interested
Erradhadh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Carlo08)
Right i have an idea, it involves some rope, a clown mask, with or without the red nose however with is better, some water, some icing sugar (can also use brown sugar but icing is better) and a skateboard.

Let me know if your interested
You want to play charades?
qwertyytrewqm
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
"You don't DESERVE to be using that thing between your legs."

erm... i havent been?

Anyway isnt sex important in a relationship? Yes its not everything but its kinda important to a degree.

to answer a couple of questions
1. no shes not religious at all
2. shes not concious of her body. she has done modelling and stuff so is comfortable.
3. well we havent done any 'stuff' really. We kiss and cuddle naked in bed sometimes lol but nothing else.
fungirl1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
again OP have u done anything else sexual previously with her? i would start there and then progress
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
ive been my boyfriend for two years both virgins and i just dont feel ready, i want to but weve been on an off for bout two years now and it hasnt been the greatest relationship. im starting to think he might not be the one and thats why i havent lost it to him but i feel bad cause his waited so long
Carlo08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Erradhadh)
You want to play charades?
No its a special plan of how to get her into bed.

Just been thinking, i suggest you also bring a hammer and a few nails as well, mabe some wood also.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Local_United_Fan)
:rolleyes: "I really want sex but am prepared to wait another a year"

"I don't want to be with anyone else, ever"

You're a b.itch, mate, plain and simple. You don't DESERVE to be using that thing between your legs, and you're gonna end up very hurt looking very stupid at some point in the future. Hopefully this virtual slap-in-the-face will make you see the error of your ways and get you off your arse to do something about the problem.

Don't believe me? Carry on the way you are doing and see.
Haha, the guys gone 2 years in a relationship without sex, that is incredibly long, you cant slate him off for not being in love with her, he cant wait for every you know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads