The Student Room Group

Putting egg in hair

My hair has been falling out a lot , before I has really thick hair now you can see my scalp through it. I’ve tried caste oil, eating spinich, rice water and iron tablets, nothing works. My mums strict vegetarian and doesn’t like egg into the house so does putting egg in your hair make it thicker, please let me know so I know whether to sneak it into the house or not?
No :erm:
How old are you? Are you male or female? You should probably see your doctor if you’re concerned.
I’m not sure if it works. I just know some youtubers have done this before. Have you tried Biotin?
Reply 4
Original post by YaliaV
How old are you? Are you male or female? You should probably see your doctor if you’re concerned.

Thanks for replying, I’m 21 and a girl. I’ve booked a doctors appointment but I have a deadline that day so I need to cancel it but I’m asking to see if this will help
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for replying, I’m 21 and a girl. I’ve booked a doctors appointment but I have a deadline that day so I need to cancel it but I’m asking to see if this will help

No problem. Cancel and ask for another appointment. It could be due to hormonal issues, stress, a vitamin deficiency etc.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by YaliaV
No problem. Cancel and ask for another appointment. It could be due to hormonal issues, stress, a vitamin deficiency etc.

😊 thanks
Whatever you do, don't put hot water in your hair.
Reply 8
Egg hair masks have definitely helped thicken my hair
maybe you need vitamin b12 supplements.
Rather than speculate or ask people if quack cures, hope or snake oil work, why not inform yourself with some evidence based facts?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hair-loss/

Go and see your doctor if you can. Hair loss sucks, but it is just one of those things. Go and see your doctor!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending