Why is she acting so weird Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I'm close friends with this girl and that's all. We talk everyday and we're in the same registration group but we don't hang out that much in school.

We have loads of mutual friends so that's how we really got into contact and we started talking a bit since we have the same friends until we became close and talk daily.

But now she's acting super weird, we'd be texting and mid conversation she says stuff like 'you have really dark eyes' and sometimes she messages me some random stuff like "oh I saw you walk home today" and then asks me the most simple questions which lead to dead-end conversations. If we're close friends and talk daily why is it so hard for her to talk to me now?
roseabates
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If we're close friends and talk daily why is it so hard for her to talk to me now?
I'm afraid it sounds like she has caught feelings. This often makes girls nervous and makes it hard for them to communicate to you normally as they want to impress you and turn the friendship into something more. Would you be interested in having a relationship with her? If not I think it may be best to just approach her about it - this may help you save the friendship too. Make sure you don't explicitly say you think she might like you as this could turn out very embarrassing but do just bring it up with her.
Best of luck!!
LaPregunta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So I'm close friends with this girl and that's all. We talk everyday and we're in the same registration group but we don't hang out that much in school.

We have loads of mutual friends so that's how we really got into contact and we started talking a bit since we have the same friends until we became close and talk daily.

But now she's acting super weird, we'd be texting and mid conversation she says stuff like 'you have really dark eyes' and sometimes she messages me some random stuff like "oh I saw you walk home today" and then asks me the most simple questions which lead to dead-end conversations. If we're close friends and talk daily why is it so hard for her to talk to me now?
I usually stay out of these "Relationships" threads, but I thought I may be able to help (your title intrigued me) and I am, after readin your situation, convinced I can.

She likes you is my conviction. I had an experience like this, almost exactly as you describe it, and I found it to be true. Is there anythin else you want to say? Could you adduce a few 'simple questions'?
cheerIeader
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She definitely has a crush on you. You need to ask her out.. before someone else does.
LaPregunta
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by roseabates)
I'm afraid it sounds like she has caught feelings. This often makes girls nervous and makes it hard for them to communicate to you normally as they want to impress you and turn the friendship into something more. Would you be interested in having a relationship with her? If not I think it may be best to just approach her about it - this may help you save the friendship too. Make sure you don't explicitly say you think she might like you as this could turn out very embarrassing but do just bring it up with her.
Best of luck!!
This is my belief
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LaPregunta)
Could you adduce a few 'simple questions'?
Bro literally **** you can google like it just ends up being a 2 sentence convo. First thing in the morning she messaged me asking "who won the footie match last night" then says "ohhh I wanted them to win". Like the most dead-end/pointless convo I think I've ever had.

(Original post by roseabates)
Best of luck!!
She really isn't the nervous type, she's quite outgoing and extroverted. She has a boyfriend, and has had one since before we were friends, so a relationship is off limits. No idea how to approach her about it and I don't want to do it as it's just going to embarrass her :/
LaPregunta
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bro literally **** you can google like it just ends up being a 2 sentence convo. First thing in the morning she messaged me asking "who won the footie match last night" then says "ohhh I wanted them to win". Like the most dead-end/pointless convo I think I've ever had.

She really isn't the nervous type, she's quite outgoing and extroverted. She has a boyfriend, and has had one since before we were friends, so a relationship is off limits. No idea how to approach her about it and I don't want to do it as it's just going to embarrass her :/
Well the girl I am referrin to in my own life had a partner as well. I don't think its particularly compellin when, if it is true, you like another more.

Those types of questions - stuff 'you can google' - were what I got asked as well. I'll say, for that reason, she knows it's odd but is overpowered by a desire to talk to you. Have you noticed anythin strange in how she acts in person?

I have a feelin she may come to you about this first/soon.
Anonymous #1
Have you noticed anythin strange in how she acts in person?
A lot of staring and smiling, she also approaches me when I'm talking to someone else and leaves before I'm finished as if I'm supposed to prioritise her?
LaPregunta
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A lot of staring and smiling, she also approaches me when I'm talking to someone else and leaves before I'm finished as if I'm supposed to prioritise her?
You may be a younger version of myself; it most definitely seems as though she likes you.

The explanation I got for her comin up to me whislt I was talkin to other people was "Oh, I just wanted to speak (/see) to you".

The smilin and starin, do you catch her and she'll look away quickly? How does she react to your findin out that she's smilin and starin?
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She might like u
Anonymous #1
The smilin and starin, do you catch her and she'll look away quickly? How does she react to your findin out that she's smilin and starin?
I don't think I'dI caught her doing it but whenever I walk in/she sees me she smiles at me
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She wants you
ajtracey_420
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
mate shes deffo cheating on you.
AJ-T Live and Direct. (and again). Peace ✌️
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ajtracey_420)
mate shes deffo cheating on you.
AJ-T Live and Direct. (and again). Peace ✌️
Thiago Silva, time to block then skeet.
Jk I'm not with her?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.39%
No (81)
10.64%
I'm not old enough (327)
42.97%

Watched Threads