Edexcel Results? Watch

Hedgehunter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I received my 'PIN' from my school a few days ago which allows me/us to see our Edexcel GCSE results online. I heard a rumour that Edexcel releases its exam results earlier than the 21st August. Is this correct?
AnythingButChardonnay
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All exam boards release their results the day before to your school.

But you will still get yours from Edexcel on the 21st, albeit at 6am rather than whenever your school opens.
Gren1TI
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
With Edexcel ResultsPlus, you can get your results on results day (21st Aug) at 6am, so that will be earlier than you can go to school to get the results from other boards, but not actually before results day.

Let me know if you can successfully register your pin - as it won't let me.

Thanks.
Hedgehunter
Rep:
?
^ I'm just going to do it on the day..which is probably the problem you've encountered....
PinPin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Gren1TI)

Let me know if you can successfully register your pin - as it won't let me.

Thanks.
I registered mine with no problems.
aROOba
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i did a couple of gcses last year and was given a pin to access them online. Can i use the same pin this year, or do i need another one as we havent been given one?
AnythingButChardonnay
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by aROOba)
i did a couple of gcses last year and was given a pin to access them online. Can i use the same pin this year, or do i need another one as we havent been given one?
Nope. You need a new pin I'm afraid.
[m a a r i.]
Report 10 years ago
i registered mine during may and it was okay
Gren1TI
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks for the replies, so it’s just me then. :s:

I called Edexcel and they’re looking into it and they’ll call me back tomorrow, so hopefully it’ll work on the day as I'm not in my home town during the week of results day at all.
Hedgehunter
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gren1TI)
Thanks for the replies, so it’s just me then. :s:

I called Edexcel and they’re looking into it and they’ll call me back tomorrow, so hopefully it’ll work on the day as I'm not in my home town during the week of results day at all.

Me neither..Im in Finland as my parents forgot about the results days when they booked the holiday....

Oh well I will email the school to get them and head to an internet cafe for the Edexcel results.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (534)
37.79%
No - but I will (110)
7.78%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed