I've slept with every hot guy in sixth form, AMA Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sugarsparkle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm a 16 year old girl in year 12 with a very high sex drive. I've slept with every hot guy in years 12 and 13. I'm making my way through the average-looking ones as well. I have a lot of 'friends', as guys want to be around me because I'm so easy.

I have sex every day. I have a reputation as a slut at school, but I don't care as it doesn't seem to put the guys off me. I go to an all boys' school which lets girls into the sixth form, I think there are 8 girls in total. None of the girls want to know me because they think I'm a skank. AMA.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
how many std's do you have?
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lmao
Hope567
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What kind of fake story is this....lol
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In your dreams.
PepeTheFroggi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How long did it take to come up with this story lolol
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
😂😂
What's your popcorn preference?
chantc395
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you really expect us to believe you lmao
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:yawn: Next
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sugarsparkle)
I'm a 16 year old girl in year 12 with a very high sex drive. I've slept with every hot guy in years 12 and 13. I'm making my way through the average-looking ones as well. I have a lot of 'friends', as guys want to be around me because I'm so easy.

I have sex every day. I have a reputation as a slut at school, but I don't care as it doesn't seem to put the guys off me. I go to an all boys' school which lets girls into the sixth form, I think there are 8 girls in total. None of the girls want to know me because they think I'm a skank. AMA.
How does it feel to be a 16 year old male virgin?
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
/r/thishappened
hunchoM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
😂😂
What's your popcorn preference?
That’s weird, I’m actually eating popcorn whilst reading this thread😂
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre? I'm dead against it.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
dw op i believe u. PPL ARE SO QUICK TO NOT BELIEVE STUFF ITS SO ANNOYING why do u do this stuff tho? its rly low
safia.2002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Not amused .
Petrol_Head-94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
https://media.tenor.com/images/c5bbc...9038/tenor.gif
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago

Omg...you had actual sex!!??? I wish I was like you...i am gay
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You’ve made this thread before on a different dupe account. Instead of making your way through fictional boys’ pants you should conscientiously make your way through the how to troll well TSR manual.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
rah i’m a boy in year 13 and i’ve slept with 8 girls, 5 boys in my year and 2 girls, 3 boys in the year below already😂😂AND IM HEAD BOY😭😭😭
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
rah i’m a boy in year 13 and i’ve slept with 8 girls, 5 boys in my year and 2 girls, 3 boys in the year below already😂😂AND IM HEAD BOY😭😭😭
So do you swing both ways?😂😂😂
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (172)
48.86%
No (42)
11.93%
I'm not old enough (138)
39.2%

Watched Threads