The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm sorry I cant understand why you would want to boast about all conquests over an open forum, where anybody can see and comment.
By all means have sex with who ever you want, but do me a favour and keep it to yourself.
Where do you live? Asking for a friend...
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
Where do you live? Asking for a friend...

Hertfordshire, the county above London.
Original post by Sugarsparkle
It doesn't bother me because I'm having a lot of fun. I've been diagnosed with Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder which makes me prone to addictive behaviours like having a lot of sex.

You can control it. That sounds so silly.
Original post by Anonymous
happily😁

Where abouts do you live??? What city??? Coz my parents are out so you could come now
So do you swing both ways?😂😂😂

rah no sh**
They're 16-18.

So sleeping with anyone like 18 is illegal aint it for the guys above 18 that slept with you ...?

What if the police see this post and track down your ip address and force ya to release the guys names
So sleeping with anyone like 18 is illegal aint it for the guys above 18 that slept with you ...?

What if the police see this post and track down your ip address and force ya to release the guys names

There's nothing illegal about it at all, you're just misinformed. The age of consent in the UK is 16 for all sex, which means a 16 year old like me can legally have sex with anyone 16, 17, 18 or above. As long as I'm 16 (which I am), it's legal for me to have sex with anyone at all 16 or above.
There's nothing illegal about it at all, you're just misinformed. The age of consent in the UK is 16 for all sex, which means a 16 year old like me can legally have sex with anyone 16, 17, 18 or above. As long as I'm 16 (which I am), it's legal for me to have sex with anyone at all 16 or above.

Nonetheless the police can track you down for predatory behaviour? Having sex with "hot guys" and average ones... and are you even regularly getting tests to ensure you're not spreading diseases?
Nonetheless the police can track you down for predatory behaviour? Having sex with "hot guys" and average ones... and are you even regularly getting tests to ensure you're not spreading diseases?

I get regular tests done and surprisingly I've never had an STI.
Do you think your description of activities matches that of a sexual predator?

She's not committing a crime. I doubt the police would be interested. Would you say the same thing to a man?
I'm a 16 year old girl in year 12 with a very high sex drive. I've slept with every hot guy in years 12 and 13. I'm making my way through the average-looking ones as well. I have a lot of 'friends', as guys want to be around me because I'm so easy.

I have sex every day. I have a reputation as a slut at school, but I don't care as it doesn't seem to put the guys off me. I go to an all boys' school which lets girls into the sixth form, I think there are 8 girls in total. None of the girls want to know me because they think I'm a skank. AMA.

Been watching this trend all day. Proud of yourself are you
Attachment not found
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Been watching this trend all day. Proud of yourself are you

Yeah I'm very proud. I'm not ashamed at all.
I don’t see why she’s getting all this backlash. For me, as a guy, if I do this, I’ll get applauded for it for getting all the girls ( which I do anyway), but it’s not fair to label her this way, even if she is very open about it
Original post by DJWatson
I don’t see why she’s getting all this backlash. For me, as a guy, if I do this, I’ll get applauded for it for getting all the girls ( which I do anyway), but it’s not fair to label her this way, even if she is very open about it

Erm no you don't.
Yeah I'm very proud. I'm not ashamed at all.

You should be - what if that were your daughter
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Erm no you don't.

No you don’t what? You’d be surprised how toxic the male culture is and how much they’ll applaud this behaviour
Original post by DJWatson

Thank you! It's good that someone understands.

Latest

Trending

Trending