Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you bounce your knee up and down? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you indulge in knee bouncing?
    Yes
    71.43%
    Sometimes
    20.00%
    No
    8.57%

ReputationRep:
    I do this quite often, it's pretty fun if you ask me. Gives me something to do with my feet.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I am right now. :3

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. It's meant to be annoying, though. I should really try to stop.

ReputationRep:
    No. When I'm on my laptop, which I usually am, I'm lying on my bed. I've taken to stretching my legs out in front of me just to make the muscles do something.

ReputationRep:
    Constantly !
    Ask Doyds; she hates me for it.
    x

ReputationRep:
    yea i do actually! thought i was the only one :ninja: my friends are always annoyed with it. why??? whats the problem??? i like doing it, like i consciously do it cause i enjoy it so much.

ReputationRep:
    haha yep me too...i really like doing it, but i think its the noise it makes that gets to people.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I always do it.

Someone said to me once "Why are you so nervous?", because I was doing it, I've been doing it for years but only at desks when I'm working or on computer...

ReputationRep:
    haha yep, when i do it people always ask me if i need a wee..

ReputationRep:
    I do it. Even now.

Couple of years ago my mate, upon observing this and asking me about it, hypothesised that it was sexual tension. I have no idea if he's right.

ReputationRep:
    Awh Juwel's sexually frustrated. there there. ;console;

I do it usually when I'm concentrating and then i'll get my friend nudging me to stop moving the table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    I do it. Even now.

Couple of years ago my mate, upon observing this and asking me about it, hypothesised that it was sexual tension. I have no idea if he's right.
    i heard it was to do with sexual tension aswell, increased hormone levels maybe

ReputationRep:
    I bounce my knee ALL the time and it really annoys whoever I am sitting next to. I don't even realise I'm doing it sometimes.

I've no idea if it's to do with sexual tension either, I think it's just one of those things.

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between 'yes' and 'sometimes'?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do it a lot as well. Wouldn't worry too much about it.

ReputationRep:
    All the time, annoys many a person though

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.