user255002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Has anyone received offers from UCL for arts and sciences?
Last edited by user255002; 2 months ago
dariappp
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have a question, how long do they take to send you the questionnaire? Because I applied on Wednesday but I didn't put my major and minor choice in UCAS, so does anyone know?
patrix1k
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! International student here. I applied on the 13th of Nov and they got back to me with the questionnaire around 2 days later. It's been a while since I sent but unfortunately they havent gotten back to me yet (

I think for getting the questionnaire you don't need to put your major and minor choice in UCAS (I don't think I even had to option to do that). They ask for your choice of pathway in the questionnaire anyway.
Last edited by patrix1k; 2 months ago
dariappp
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thanks for your help Did they send it by email or did you get it through their website?
patrix1k
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dariappp)
Thanks for your help Did they send it by email or did you get it through their website?
Had to upload it directly through their portal
user255002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
i'm international too, applied on around 4th november and got my questionnaire 2-3 days after that but haven't heard back since :/
user255002
Rep:
?
(Original post by dariappp)
they emailed me asking to complete it and i had to upload it to their application portal
patrix1k
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
just wondering -- what major/minor pathways did you guys apply for and what did you talk about in ur questionnaire?

for my major i chose societies and for my minor, sciences and engineering (i didn't get to put this anywhere but i mentioned it in my answers).
I talked a lot about my interests in both politics and computer science, and about the social data science as a field where both of them intersect.
user255002
Rep:
?
(Original post by patrix1k)
just wondering -- what major/minor pathways did you guys apply for and what did you talk about in ur questionnaire?

for my major i chose societies and for my minor, sciences and engineering (i didn't get to put this anywhere but i mentioned it in my answers).
I talked a lot about my interests in both politics and computer science, and about the social data science as a field where both of them intersect.
for my major I chose Health and environment and they don't ask you to pick your minor until later but I would chose societies. In my questionnaire i mainly spoke about my career/future goals in the field i'm interested in and the intersection (neuropsych), i mostly directly answered the questions they were asking, i also spoke about my international background making me suitable for the course and along those lines
dariappp
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by user255002)
i'm international too, applied on around 4th november and got my questionnaire 2-3 days after that but haven't heard back since :/
I’m worried because I applied on Wednesday but haven’t gotten my questionnaire yet Hopefully it will come on monday
jasmineapplicant
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Any news??
patrix1k
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jasmineapplicant)
Any news??
sadly nope, have you applied yet and submitted the questionnaire?
tararafaty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi just sent my application off! What types of questions are there and how many are there? I'm so nervous I loved the course so much when i visited !
user255002
Rep:
?
Any news??
nope haven't gotten an offer yet :/
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by tararafaty)
Hi just sent my application off! What types of questions are there and how many are there? I'm so nervous I loved the course so much when i visited !
they mainly ask about interdisciplinarity and stuff like that
jasmineapplicant
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got an offer yesterday
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Got an offer yesterday
got an offer on saturday as well good luck guys
patrix1k
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats to those who got offers!

I got rejected but they offered me a place for a different course
sm91430
Badges: 1
Report 1 month ago
Is anyone going to the offer holder day on the 22nd? Also, does anyone know where we’re supposed to go??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone,
Im an international student and i uploaded my Questionnaire yesterday on the UCL portal. The thing is right after uploading it I realised I didn’t put my name or student number on all of the pages ( I completed the box but I didn’t put my name on the top corner of each page...) . I know it sound really stupid but that tiny detail gave me an insomnia yesterday😣
Did any of you guys have that kind of problem ?? Or do you know if that can affect my application ?? Idk...
thanks if you can answer😇♥️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.71%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (237)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads