freakkyyyyyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i am in dilemma about selecting my dissertation topic. i am automobile engineer and doing my masters in business management studies. i would like to do my MBA dissertation related with both business and automobile industry.could you please help me for selecting my topic
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by freakkyyyyyy)
i am in dilemma about selecting my dissertation topic. i am automobile engineer and doing my masters in business management studies. i would like to do my MBA dissertation related with both business and automobile industry.could you please help me for selecting my topic
how about...

how can the automobile industry increase the demand for cars.
how the automobile industry can the advertising effectively use to increase the car sale.

Those are my suggestions.
freakkyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Thank you for your valuable reply. Your ideas are good but am looking for something which related to business management as well
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your valuable reply. Your ideas are good but am looking for something which related to business management as well
Hmmm...

and what if you add to the advertising thing a cost-benefit-calculation? or am I still far too much on the business road?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What areas in the business and automotive worlds interest you? Once you've identified those, there may be some logical overlaps.
freakkyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Like HR and logistics in business and anything in automobile
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Like HR and logistics in business and anything in automobile
You're going to need to put some thought into it. Read as widely as you can and hopefully you will come across a topic that sparks your interest, or a gap in the literature that's not being addressed.
ALikesGeetars
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Cars eh?
Hmm, well how about something on Brexit Uncertainties on automobile sales in countries such as China, for example JLR which have suffered due to the Brexit Uncertainties and have faced a decrease in sales of the Type E model and a couple others over the last year
Hope that helps!
freakkyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Thank you.. i was looking for this kind of topics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (178)
48.77%
No (44)
12.05%
I'm not old enough (143)
39.18%

Watched Threads