The Student Room Group

2019 english literature paper 2 aqa

hi all, i do english aqa and i have a past paper to complete in class tomorrow does anyone know the questions for blood brothers and power and conflict for poems ? thanks x
Original post by Miaandrews2003
hi all, i do english aqa and i have a past paper to complete in class tomorrow does anyone know the questions for blood brothers and power and conflict for poems ? thanks x

What’s the point in cheating honestly? All you will receive is fake results. Do some revision and then evaluate afterwards to see what needs doing to improve.
Original post by Hazzabear
What’s the point in cheating honestly? All you will receive is fake results. Do some revision and then evaluate afterwards to see what needs doing to improve

have done physics revision the past 2 weeks and needed some help with english literature (which is my best subject) just wanted to relieve some stress
What’s the point in cheating honestly? All you will receive is fake results. Do some revision and then evaluate afterwards to see what needs

i also needed to do practice questions because the test tomo is not on the test last year i just need some practise questions as i have done all the previous past papers
i also needed to do practice questions because the test tomo is not on the test last year i just need some practise questions as i have done all the previous past papers

There’s no way of getting them, the exam board have locked the papers and it’s against TSR rules to give the questions out.

Use other papers instead.
(edited 4 years ago)
There’s no way of getting them, the exam board have locked the papers and it’s against TSR rules to give the questions out.

Use other papers instead.

what for last years GCSE paper ?
what for last years GCSE paper ?

Yes, for the 2019 papers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending