Report Thread starter 1 year ago
deleted thread
Last edited by ilovepolarbears; 1 year ago
QueenAelin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I’d love to be tagged in your next post! I’m studying Biology, Chemistry, French, and Latin right now, and I’m the same as you - pretty much anything is more interesting than biological molecules :laugh: I hope everything goes well on your next biology test!
Ella2002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there guys I am a second year A Level Biology student, studying Biology(of course), BTEC Psychology and BTEC IT. So if you need any advice, I can try to help you out with that! I am a failing student right now (the jump to A Level was bigger than I had expected-but don't let this put you off, just work hard this year!!) but I came out with a C as AS which isn't the best grade, but I feel okay about it, since I am not the most academically talented person. I also have a GYG discussion called 'GYG as a failing but determined Bio Student' if you were interested to see how things are as an A Level student!

P.S. I can agree with you both that biological molecules, is SO boring- I also find things relating to the body way more interesting. Good luck guys!
Ella2002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ilovepolarbears I'm glad it could have been of some use to someone! My week hasn't been too busy or stressful this week (thank god) but I am hoping to get another post up sometime this week if I have anything to do!! I will make sure to tag you in my next post (my memory is terrible so I am extremely sorry for the future if I do forget oops)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (5)
16.67%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (18)
60%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (5)
16.67%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
3.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
3.33%

Watched Threads