Interview for Essex university to study dental hygiene Watch

Hollya93
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Guys, I’ve got an interview in December for dental hygiene at Essex university I was wondering if anyone else had be offered one yet?
Lh23
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey Holly, when did you apply? I’ve also applied for dental hygiene at Essex but yet to be offered an interview. Did they just email you?
Hollya93
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, I applied in October and herd back last week. I’m sure you’ll hear soon! Xx
Lh23
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hollya93)
Hey, I applied in October and herd back last week. I’m sure you’ll hear soon! Xx
Fingers crossed! Is this your first year applying? What qualifications do you have if you don’t mind me asking? Did you receive an acknowledgment from your application or just an interview offer straight away? Sorry for all the questions.. x
Hollya93
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lh23)
Fingers crossed! Is this your first year applying? What qualifications do you have if you don’t mind me asking? Did you receive an acknowledgment from your application or just an interview offer straight away? Sorry for all the questions.. x
This is my second year applying and will be my second interview. Last year I only applied for Essex but didn’t get offered a place after my interview. This year I’ve applied to a few others. I only have my dental nurse diploma and GCSE’s I don’t have any other qualifications. I received acknowledgement a few days after applying then the interview offer last week x
Lh23
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh okay, maybe I will contact them as I haven't received an acknowledgement email from Essex Uni and applied in September? However, I have also applied to Portsmouth and have had a couple emails from them requesting copies of certificates. Sending lots of luck for your interview in December! Am I right in thinking at the interview for Essex it will include a Maths and English test? Where else have you applied to? x
kimming88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hollya93)
Hi Guys, I’ve got an interview in December for dental hygiene at Essex university I was wondering if anyone else had be offered one yet?
Hello I have been offered an interview for dental hygiene too. Is yours on the 20th?
Sarahi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Any tips on questions that may be asked please?
Natmerell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarahi)
Any tips on questions that may be asked please?
Hi girls I had my interview last week. They really nice there they make you feel at ease. Just be yourself and try not to be nervous (easier said than done) I know, I was really nervous but ok after group activity which came first. They didnt ask everyone the same questions either. I was literally there all day tho. It’s a very long day. I’m not sure if this goes for everyone but they did ask me questions based on what I put on my personal statement and not the usual boring what’s your strengths and weaknesses if you get my drift. ☺️
Natmerell
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes I went to my interview last week.
Sarahi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Natmerell)
Hi girls I had my interview last week. They really nice there they make you feel at ease. Just be yourself and try not to be nervous (easier said than done) I know, I was really nervous but ok after group activity which came first. They didnt ask everyone the same questions either. I was literally there all day tho. It’s a very long day. I’m not sure if this goes for everyone but they did ask me questions based on what I put on my personal statement and not the usual boring what’s your strengths and weaknesses if you get my drift. ☺️
Thank you so much! I am super nervous, never experienced a university interview so I’ve been over thinking and over analysing absolutely everything! I’m just a worrier. This post has made me feel slightly less stressed, although I’m sure I need to just get there to feel fully at ease! x
Natmerell
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Also I dressed smart like you would normally but other people where in trainers. But it does say smart casual.
Hollya93
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by kimming88)
Hello I have been offered an interview for dental hygiene too. Is yours on the 20th?
Yes mine is the 20th! Have you had an interview before. ? Xx
NadinaM13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey Guys, I have my interview booked too ! Thank you for the advice and i'm praying that all goes well xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (416)
43.97%
No (98)
10.36%
I'm not old enough (432)
45.67%

Watched Threads