Suzy2010
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I am doing my driving test today in my own car and I have made alot mistake the last fought days this is my third time doing my driving test I fail on bayparking my second time and the first I was a nervous racked I bought rescue remedy to take today. I took on my last driving test but I took it for a week before my driving test and I was sick as a dog on the morning of my driving test. I haven't took it since and I hope it works for me today because I need something
Lydia.Mx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Suzy2010)
Hi I am doing my driving test today in my own car and I have made alot mistake the last fought days this is my third time doing my driving test I fail on bayparking my second time and the first I was a nervous racked I bought rescue remedy to take today. I took on my last driving test but I took it for a week before my driving test and I was sick as a dog on the morning of my driving test. I haven't took it since and I hope it works for me today because I need something
Good luck. How did it go?
Lois2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope it went well I take Bach’s rescue remedy for my driving lesson because I get really nervous
Vexper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hope you passed mate. Learning to operate your car is easy, learning to confidently operate your car takes time.
Suzy2010
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Lydia.Mx)
Fail it I got 2 examiners with me. And then I went for it on the 19th December and my car let me down so I wasn't allowed to do the test. So I went yesterday and done my 4th driving test and fail again because I didn't look enough out the back window. And my old driving instructor rang to see how I got on and I told what I fail on and he said to me u will never get your driving test
blue_box
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Keep going, don’t give up. You failed on minor things, most drivers on the roads today would most likely fail the practical if they where told to take it again. I suggest you find a different driving instructor and if possible maybe a different test centre where they don’t know you.
Suzy2010
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by blue_box)
Keep going, don’t give up. You failed on minor things, most drivers on the roads today would most likely fail the practical if they where told to take it again. I suggest you find a different driving instructor and if possible maybe a different test centre where they don’t know you.
I don't go with the old driving instructor my husband takes me out I live in northern Ireland and I go to larne to do my driving test
Suzy2010
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi I passed my driving test today cant believe it sixth time I passed thank goodness it's all over
Lydia.Mx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Suzy2010)
Hi I passed my driving test today cant believe it sixth time I passed thank goodness it's all over
Congrats!!! Thats amazing news - enjoy the freedom
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Good luck hope you passed by the time you got this post.
Suzy20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Congrats!!! Thats amazing news - enjoy the freedom
Thank you
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Suzy20)
Thank you
Congrats, perseverance really does pay off. X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (94)
28.48%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.33%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.79%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
9.7%
No - I live at home during term anyway (98)
29.7%

Watched Threads