Aladdinelano123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey , in terms of of uk graduate - I dont think ik any1 but I'll just clarify with my group because we were the first ever batch from the uk to go to georgia - but I'll clarify and I'll let you now

But in terms of getting work, if the the gmc approves Caucasus or NVU we should be good - me and my mates had a talk yesterday and both uni have the correct facilities and also sme did promise us we could come tht so it should be a breeze
Angelswiz
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Aladdinelano123)
Hey , in terms of of uk graduate - I dont think ik any1 but I'll just clarify with my group because we were the first ever batch from the uk to go to georgia - but I'll clarify and I'll let you now

But in terms of getting work, if the the gmc approves Caucasus or NVU we should be good - me and my mates had a talk yesterday and both uni have the correct facilities and also sme did promise us we could come tht so it should be a breeze
Are you in year 4? If so what modules did you do in year 3, how many approx and how did you find them? Mcq, written etc? How many retakes do you get if you come to year 3 as a graduate and if you’ve done clinicals how are they, assessment etc all that stuff.
Aladdinelano123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Angelswiz)
Are you in year 4? If so what modules did you do in year 3, how many approx and how did you find them? Mcq, written etc? How many retakes do you get if you come to year 3 as a graduate and if you’ve done clinicals how are they, assessment etc all that stuff.
I'm in sem 4 but I'll be finshed with sem 4 in 2 days , so when I arrive back in georgia , I'll be in year 3 - in terms of remakes - if we fail our final exam once we're allowed to do 1 retake and if we fail that 1 retake we're allowed to attend summer or winter school to gove us the opportunity to give our credits back
Sem 5 is mostly clinical from the info I've gathered , last sem ( sem 3 ) we were assessed on how to apply a bandage, how to correctly suture a patients using a dummy arm , how to correctly wear and take of gloves .....
The exams that I've doen so far have been decent so far , the only exam I really struggled on was
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
17.8%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.75%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.45%

Watched Threads