How to have sex when still living with parents Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Me and my girlfriend still currently live with both of our parents which is making it challenging for us to have sex. We had a weekend away together a fortnight ago which was great but since then we've not been able to have sex either because our parents have always been in or we're scared we'll be heard. For example at her house, her bedroom is across the hall from her parents bedroom and at my house my room shares a wall with my parents room and as I have an old bed it creaks even when I just sit down on it. We have even tried it in the living room at my house but my parents room is directly above the living room so we're both concerned that they'd hear us.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what we can do? We can't go away every weekend as it would cost an absolute fortune.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and my girlfriend still currently live with both of our parents which is making it challenging for us to have sex. We had a weekend away together a fortnight ago which was great but since then we've not been able to have sex either because our parents have always been in or we're scared we'll be heard. For example at her house, her bedroom is across the hall from her parents bedroom and at my house my room shares a wall with my parents room and as I have an old bed it creaks even when I just sit down on it. We have even tried it in the living room at my house but my parents room is directly above the living room so we're both concerned that they'd hear us.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what we can do? We can't go away every weekend as it would cost an absolute fortune.
Well first get your dad out of the picture, try when he’s at work and then invite you’re mom to help you “clean your room” then- oh, you meant with your girlfriend...
robert blue
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can try it in the park.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Well first get your dad out of the picture, try when he’s at work and then invite you’re mom to help you “clean your room” then- oh, you meant with your girlfriend...
Aren’t you just hilarious!
ThirdBack
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Car?
Neurocandid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Since you are feeling old enough to have sex. It’s time to move out and live independently
Last edited by Neurocandid; 4 weeks ago
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Neurocandid)
Since you are feeling old enough to have sex. It’s time to move out and life independently
Maybe they are still at school?
hippieglitter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There are other places to do it. I lost my virginity in a car, doing it outside is fairly thrilling and a common fantasy so i'm told. If you are not short of cash treat her to a night or a few nights away in a hotel. Otherwise just be quiet, it is possible to have sex without screaming and if your bed creaks do it on the floor.
yepyep7
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I guess your parents arent like mine. I used to go through my ex girlfriend like no tommorow. Even i was worried i'd end up putting her through the wall. They didnt really care. Never had sex at her house though.

The car idea is good, or maybe rent a premier inn for a night. But for more consistent basis, just be honest with your dad no? he myt even buy you a new bed who knows. Your pribally get the old be safe but do not and i mean do not be honest with your mum, shes likely to try talk to you and your girlfriend about the birds and the bees and embarass you. thats what they do.
Tempting....
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, you can quietly remove the mattress, pillows and duvet onto the floor, thereby resolving the embarrassing problem of a creaky bed....and you're away. Hopefully, house flooring doesn't creak! Best of luck!
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's not all about sex - just wait until you move out for uni or whatever
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tempting....)
Hi, you can quietly remove the mattress, pillows and duvet onto the floor, thereby resolving the embarrassing problem of a creaky bed....and you're away. Hopefully, house flooring doesn't creak! Best of luck!
Appropriate username
Neurocandid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Maybe they are still at school?
Loool prolly in need of sorting their priorities straight then
Tempting....
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks! Tempestuous was already taken! Your username is also good and pretty much unique.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We actually tried this but unfortunately there isn't quite enough space for my mattress to fit on the floor
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We actually tried this but unfortunately there isn't quite enough space for my mattress to fit on the floor
You don't need a mattress. Head into a pillow, behind upward and your away.

At any rate, this is why the deity created nature, just be more adventurous.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago

Your parents probably already know you're having sex or have heard you already. Just do it quietly and lock the door. If they hear you, it's not the end of the world.
Tempting....
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mattress dosn't fit???!!! Really?? How big (or small) is your room?? Try again, the mattress should bend between wall and bed. In fact, just use the duvet and a load of cu
Tempting....
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
You don't need a mattress. Head into a pillow, behind upward and your away.

At any rate, this is why the deity created nature, just be more adventurous.You
Then just use the duvet folded for comfort from the floor, and some pillows. Either that, or get your parents to invest in a new and modern bed explaining a harder bed does wonders for your back pain. Good luck!!
Tempting....
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mattress dosn't fit???!!! Really?? How big (or small) is your room?? Try again, the mattress should bend between wall and bed. In fact, just use the duvet and a load of cu
and a load of cushions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (360)
45.34%
No (84)
10.58%
I'm not old enough (350)
44.08%

Watched Threads