The Student Room Group

this guy has a girlfriend

So I know this guy who has a girlfriend, about two years ago he cheated on her with me but I didnt know about their relationship then. I told her this and she understood and there is no bad blood between any of us. But recently my best friend got a job as his co-worker so when i go and get her after her shifts ect i see him. I am also friends with his younger brother and dad through a scout group i volunteer with, Im seeing him all the time. Even worse he is well known in town and most people know him and his family so i cant really talk to anyone without causing a scandal and hurting him.

Hes really unhappy in his relationship and tells all the people at scouts and where he works this and now he keeps asking me to meet with him because he needs to tell me something important and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Hes always been kind to me and I think hes genuine but i dont want a repeat of 2017. On top of this he told me on snap last night he sometimes fantasizes about what would happen if he broke up with his girlfriend and dated me. It got awkward and we havent talked since. I cant tell his girlfriend cause i dont want to hurt him or cause drama out of something that might be nothing, but i also know if i see him more and keep talking ill develop a crush on him again.
It sounds like it might be worthwhile to at least listen to this important matter he has to tell you. If he tries anything, just do what you're comfortable with - presumably nothing since he's got a partner. If he professes his undying love it's going to be awkward, but it's already awkward - what do you have to lose? Hopefully you can clear the air somewhat!
Stop talking to him privately (eg Snapchat) and just be civil when you see him in person. Don't encourage his behaviour by engaging him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending