The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

is christianity real or fake?

what are your thoughts

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if it's fake, then why do people still give to churches / charities?
if it's fake, why is it the biggest religion in the world, especially in the Philippines?
Why is the word 'God' used, if Christianity is fake?
Reply 2
Depends what you mean by real or fake.

Why is this in relationships?
Original post by Adz2042
if it's fake, then why do people still give to churches / charities?
if it's fake, why is it the biggest religion in the world, especially in the Philippines?
Why is the word 'God' used, if Christianity is fake?

it is fake mate your chatting beans show me some proof of your god and ill belive it its as reral as dragons
It's not fake. It definitely exists and there are loads and loads of believers. Whether you believe in it is what matters.
Personally I think all religion is a pile of bull****, but I don't deny its existence. All religion exists, I just don't believe/agree with it :tongue:
Original post by Drewski

got a weak relations ship with god have you
Reply 6
Original post by obadiah the 3rd
it is fake mate your chatting beans show me some proof of your god and ill belive it its as reral as dragons

That's a different question. You asked if Christianity was real, not if God is.
Original post by Drewski
That's a different question. You asked if Christianity was real, not if God is.

mate no one likes a smart arse
Reply 8
mate no one likes a smart arse

Don't blame me for your being too stupid to ask a question correctly.

Don't worry, you'll be banned soon and put out of your misery
As a religion, yes, of course it's real.

Is it founded on truth? No one alive can answer that. They can only tell you what they believe in. I personally believe Jesus existed and was ahead of his time; but I don't believe he performed miracles or came back from the dead.
Original post by sinfonietta

Is it founded on truth? No one alive can answer that. They can only tell you what they believe in. I personally believe Jesus existed and was ahead of his time; but I don't believe he performed miracles or came back from the dead.

wrong i can its a lie
wrong i can its a lie

And that is your opinion. :smile:
And that is your opinion. :smile:

straight facts
Original post by Drewski

Because it’s a response to what I was saying on a thread in relationships. I asked him not to derail the thread so I’m guessing he made this instead, now I can bang out all my knowledge of a level RE
(edited 4 years ago)
all religions are made by man and by definition not real aka makebelieve
fake the only real religeon is pastafarianism
Original post by MedLord345
I hope this is a trolll cause that is retarded. It is all a conspiracy made by NASA.

NASA?

Anyway, mate, the whole point of faith is that you must have faith. It’s up to you to decide whether you think its real or not. And you dont have to listen to anyone.
Original post by Greywolftwo
Because it’s a response to what I was saying on a thread in relationships. I asked him not to derail the thread so I’m guessing he made this instead, now I can bang out all my knowledge of a level RE

Don't waste your time :rolleyes: the troll accounts are out in force this morning
what are your thoughts

wrong forum obadiah the 3rd (@CoolCavy or someone needs to move the thread?)
(edited 4 years ago)

A surprising response coming from you, didn’t expect you to believe something like that

Latest