The Student Room Group

Interviews?

Is it true that cardiff confirm all of their interviews at the same time? I know two people who already have interviews for medicine. I'm applying for dentistry, is it likely I don't have an interview? My mate told me they do them all for the same time for medicine and dentistry.
Who knows? They're really taking their time this year. Cardiff loves to act prestige when really, the uni is located in a random place and non existent on the league tables, hun.

I know a little too much but I'll never tell.

Original post by Dortmund fan
Is it true that cardiff confirm all of their interviews at the same time? I know two people who already have interviews for medicine. I'm applying for dentistry, is it likely I don't have an interview? My mate told me they do them all for the same time for medicine and dentistry.

I applied for Dentistry in Cardiff too.
Still haven't heard anything yet apart from acknowledgement.:wink:
What UCAT score did you get?
Are you applying as an undergrad? I am applying as a graduate with 1st in Biomed.
Original post by cheerIeader
Who knows? They're really taking their time this year. Cardiff loves to act prestige when really, the uni is located in a random place and non existent on the league tables, hun.

I know a little too much but I'll never tell.

Ok Thank you, anything else you can tell me
Original post by Sara1498

I applied for Dentistry in Cardiff too.
Still haven't heard anything yet apart from acknowledgement.:wink:
What UCAT score did you get?
Are you applying as an undergrad? I am applying as a graduate with 1st in Biomed.

2520 and band 1. Undergrad
Original post by Dortmund fan
2520 and band 1. Undergrad

Nice:wink:
My UCAT is 2370 and I applied to Cardiff, Bristol, QUB and Queen Mary.
Medicine interviews tend to always go about before, due to the number of medical schools that are in this country. For dentistry there are only a select number of schools, I don’t believe any interviews have gone out yet, if they have it would’ve only been for one or two schools.
Original post by gradeguesser
Medicine interviews tend to always go about before, due to the number of medical schools that are in this country. For dentistry there are only a select number of schools, I don’t believe any interviews have gone out yet, if they have it would’ve only been for one or two schools.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest