Erasmus+ after dropping a year

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys and girls!
I'm not exactly from the UK but I really didn't find any other forum that'd help me with my question - thanks to anyone who's running this site
I have the following problem: I failed my first year at UNI due to health issues in the first semester (having your scoliosis fixed is a hell of a problem ). I'm now fixing 4/5 subjects from the first semester and doing one from third semster extra (from the second year - the UNI gives us a chance to do some extra work if you didn't mess it up really bad) and all the subjects I passed were graded higher than 7/10.
I'd now like to enroll in Erasmus+ exchange in 2020/21 but I see that you gotta have 7.0 or above grade average to even be accepted... Was there anyone that encountered the same issues in his study time? I think that Erasmus+ enrollment office won't care about why I failed my year and I don't even know how they calculate your grade in a situation where someone failed.
Any advice or some people with the same misshapen?

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (455)
56.59%
I don't have everything I need (349)
43.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed