TSR_DzTz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ROC10)
Hey, did you hear back? She took around a week to get back to me. She advised there would be social events in the summer but obviously these may no longer go ahead.
Hey! yeah I did, they just said they'd chase it up for me and I should hear back soon!
What office are you joining? btw x
ROC10
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TSR_DzTz)
Hey! yeah I did, they just said they'd chase it up for me and I should hear back soon!
What office are you joining? btw x
Ah good to hear! Although with everything that's happening, I'm not holding out hope for a contract anytime soon tbh.

I'll be joining the Edinburgh office, yourself?
plplpl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Vinceyboi)
If I recall correctly, it was a strength-based interview.

I recommend just looking up common video interview questions online and writing a short answer (~100 words) for every single one. I created a word document with a contents page and sorted my answers into categories so I could easily read them while doing the video interview. With enough prep, video interviews can be easily passed (of course, try not to sound like you're reading off a script).

When writing and saying your answers, always follow the S.T.A.R. technique. The person who will watch your video interview will be looking for it.
hi , im applying for a placement in Internal audit too! Do you remeber any specific questions they asked you ?
TSR_DzTz
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ROC10)
Ah good to hear! Although with everything that's happening, I'm not holding out hope for a contract anytime soon tbh.

I'll be joining the Edinburgh office, yourself?
haha yeah neither am I! I'll be joining Manchester
ROC10
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
haha yeah neither am I! I'll be joining Manchester
Cool, which service line?
TSR_DzTz
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ROC10)
Cool, which service line?
I'm joining audit, you?
ROC10
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm joining audit, you?
Indirect Taxes

I believe we are all supposed to go to London at some point for training in August/September so I may see you then (if it goes ahead, that is)!
TSR_DzTz
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ROC10)
Indirect Taxes

I believe we are all supposed to go to London at some point for training in August/September so I may see you then (if it goes ahead, that is)!
Yeah I heard that too! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for everyone who i've seen on the forums haha
junaizzz786
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Congratulations guys!...... enjoy the time off while you can. It's most likely gana be pretty full on when you start especially with the exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (290)
34.16%
No (559)
65.84%

Watched Threads