The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone in Cov uni looking to make friends?

I enrolled late so I missed freshers and all that, haven't really had the chance to meet any of my flatmates but I'm getting a little lonely I'm not going to lie haha. Anyone who goes cov uni/ lives in cov looking to make friends? Would love to link up :smile:
hi I'm from cov...
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by AmberBrett01
I enrolled late so I missed freshers and all that, haven't really had the chance to meet any of my flatmates but I'm getting a little lonely I'm not going to lie haha. Anyone who goes cov uni/ lives in cov looking to make friends? Would love to link up :smile:

Hey there! If you're looking for a few friends we have a little group (mostly from our english group but from accomodation as well), and if you want to hang out with us we're fine with that. Send me a message if you're up for it 😁
Reply 3

Hi I'm from cov too. message me

Yes I’m starting new as in my first year uni in September would love to meet up x !

Quick Reply

Latest