Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Okay so I seem to always attract black guys, like the majority of guys that hit on me (whether this be at a party or just in the street) are black. Is there something about me that just attracts them to me - just quite interesting ngl. I'm average looking so getting hit on isn't a regular occurrence but when it does happen they're always black. I'm pale skinned, black hair, blue/green eyes. Anyone know why?
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Who knows. I am similar, it's usually black men who hit on me. Can't say I've ever considered why that might be though.
davesantana
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
whats your race.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by davesantana)
whats your race.
Egyptian
unaManzana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so I seem to always attract black guys, like the majority of guys that hit on me (whether this be at a party or just in the street) are black. Is there something about me that just attracts them to me - just quite interesting ngl. I'm average looking so getting hit on isn't a regular occurrence but when it does happen they're always black. I'm pale skinned, black hair, blue/green eyes. Anyone know why?
if you're thick or have a big booty then that's probably why
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Who knows. I am similar, it's usually black men who hit on me. Can't say I've ever considered why that might be though.
Yh it's interesting
davesantana
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by unaManzana)
because every black guy wants ass.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by unaManzana)
Lol it's average
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Because black guys do most of the hitting on. You think some nice, shy white or chinese guy is gonna come up to you on the street??
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Average white or light skinned girls is black guys favourite. Don't get gassed, just move passed :borat:
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Because black guys do most of the hitting on. You think some nice, shy white or chinese guy is gonna come up to you on the street??
Truuuuue

I remember a few years ago this white chick campaigned or petitioned to have catcalling be considered illegal and fined or prosecuted and demonstrated why on chat shows in a video catching black guys openly hitting on her as she walked down the street. Since people shot her down as racist, idk what came of it...
Maxi7digits
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, MaxiMillion here.

Black guys hit on me too even though I'm a white blonde male. I've been doing a lot of dumbell squats in the gym and I'm 5ft6 so maybe that's why?

Juice
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

black guy here.

Very hard to tell with no pic..

If a girl has large breasts or ass she is more likely to catch my attention
cheerIeader
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They're so hot. I can't even deal.
AnxiousAtypical
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m half Black and you got good taste in men
Last edited by AnxiousAtypical; 3 weeks ago
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
If a girl has large breasts or ass she is more likely to catch my attention
Reminded me of the time a guy across the road shouted to me like 'eyyyy voluptuous baby!!' Never been more mortified in my life

I have found that when black guys hit on me they'll often comment on my hair. Something I don't really find white men do. So maybe if you have different/unusual looking hair OP then that could be why, idk.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Average white or light skinned girls is black guys favourite. Don't get gassed, just move passed :borat:
ouchhhh lmfaooo
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheerIeader)
They're so hot. I can't even deal.
word not complaining
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Have you two considered location and demographics.

Here in Leeds there are certainly immigrants but i'd not say there's a massive amount of black folk so i can't imagine women will be hit on by them that often. In Tower Hamlets or Bradford, the situation would be quite different.
Egyptian
Since you look like a non-white the white folk probably assume you date within your race.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Have you two considered location and demographics.

Here in Leeds there are certainly immigrants but i'd not say there's a massive amount of black folk so i can't imagine women will be hit on by them that often. In Tower Hamlets or Bradford, the situation would be quite different.

Since you look like a non-white the white folk probably assume you date within your race.
Oh definitely. I now live in Glasgow and it's...predominantly white tbh. But when I go back home (east London), it's obviously much more diverse.

That said, I was hit on at work last week (in Glasgow) by a black guy so who knows.
Last edited by Precious Illusions; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (68)
19.32%
Labour (171)
48.58%
Liberal Democrats (49)
13.92%
Green Party (21)
5.97%
Brexit Party (4)
1.14%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.85%
SNP (8)
2.27%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.85%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (5)
1.42%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)