The Student Room Group

Holland & Barrett Interview

I have an interview for store colleague at Holland and Barrett on Friday. Any tips on what i should wear, the kind of questions I might be asked? Is it easy to get the job? Many thanks!
do they let under 18s work there?
Reply 2
Original post by davesantana
do they let under 18s work there?

I think so, i can’t remember but I’m pretty sure i put my date of birth on the application and I’m 17
I worked there for 2 years between 17-19. I went in a suit for my interview but Smart casual will probably do. I'm out tonight but if you have any questions quote me here and ill get back to you tomorrow or later today.
Reply 4
Original post by ThirdBack
I worked there for 2 years between 17-19. I went in a suit for my interview but Smart casual will probably do. I'm out tonight but if you have any questions quote me here and ill get back to you tomorrow or later today.

Thanks :smile: I was just curious about the type of questions i’d be asked in the interview. Also is it quite easy to get the job and how’s long will it take for them to get back to me. And lastly, do you know what the rate of pay is? Is it minimum wage or is it aboveboard that?

Thank you!
Original post by ensterzx
Thanks :smile: I was just curious about the type of questions i’d be asked in the interview. Also is it quite easy to get the job and how’s long will it take for them to get back to me. And lastly, do you know what the rate of pay is? Is it minimum wage or is it aboveboard that?

Thank you!

questions are (were for me) tell me a time types, for example tell me a time you helped someone, tell me a time you were challenged.

Ultimately they need staff and it doesnt take a genius, so yes the job isnt mega hard to get.

Rate of pay was £7.50/hour for me, its not amazing compared to a supermarket but its pretty easy work and at your age its still good money.
Reply 6
Original post by ThirdBack
questions are (were for me) tell me a time types, for example tell me a time you helped someone, tell me a time you were challenged.

Ultimately they need staff and it doesnt take a genius, so yes the job isnt mega hard to get.

Rate of pay was £7.50/hour for me, its not amazing compared to a supermarket but its pretty easy work and at your age its still good money.

that’s great thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending