xeccyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I attend an international American curriculum school in Saudi Arabia. When applying through UCAS, do I put my high school qualification as a "USA-high school graduation diploma" or what? Because there's no option for an "American" high school diploma. Also since my school doesn't offer SAT examinations, I did my SAT and SAT Subjects Tests at another school, so when filling my UCAS application do I insert this school's name? Even though I don't attend it, I just do my tests there on the test day and leave.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xeccyy)
I attend an international American curriculum school in Saudi Arabia. When applying through UCAS, do I put my high school qualification as a "USA-high school graduation diploma" or what? Because there's no option for an "American" high school diploma. Also since my school doesn't offer SAT examinations, I did my SAT and SAT Subjects Tests at another school, so when filling my UCAS application do I insert this school's name? Even though I don't attend it, I just do my tests there on the test day and leave.
Provided you are sitting an US style high school diploma you can add that option, but you must make it clear that your school is in Saudi Arabia.

You need to enter in every school where you sat examinations.
xeccyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
Provided you are sitting an US style high school diploma you can add that option, but you must make it clear that your school is in Saudi Arabia.

You need to enter in every school where you sat examinations.
Thank you! And for the latter, it also asks about the date of start and date of finishing, for the school where I sit to take my examinations what do I enter those as(since there isn't exactly a day of starting and finishing, I only go there on certain days just for the exam)? And my attendance should I insert it as part-time?
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xeccyy)
Thank you! And for the latter, it also asks about the date of start and date of finishing, for the school where I sit to take my examinations what do I enter those as(since there isn't exactly a day of starting and finishing, I only go there on certain days just for the exam)? And my attendance should I insert it as part-time?
You can just enter the exam period for your start and end dates.

It would be a good idea to discuss this with your referee and ask them to provide a short explanation of this in your reference.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Regent's University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (72)
19.94%
Labour (174)
48.2%
Liberal Democrats (51)
14.13%
Green Party (21)
5.82%
Brexit Party (4)
1.11%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.83%
SNP (8)
2.22%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.83%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (5)
1.39%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)