My girlfriend doesn't want to me shave my pubic hair, even though she has! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So this is super awkward.

Me and my girlfriend who have been going out for about a year have never had an a serious argument until the subject of (I can't believe I'm typing this!) my pubic hair!

I casually mentioned to her that I was considering going smooth like her and she didn't take it very well. She told me that she really likes my pubes as my type is so rare (I have natural red hair down there). I darted back at her that she was being so hypocritical that its okay for her to be shaved but that I can't have the same style as her. I also told her that I would never tell her how keep her pubic region.

Its really annoying, but I really don't know what to do. I love her and don't want to break up over something so stupid, but at the same time I don't want to let her tell me what I can and can't do with my body.

How should I deal with it?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you a girl or a guy?
Karisa96
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It is your body, so you should be able to deal with it as you see fit.
You did the right thing by discussing it with your girlfriend, but ultimately the choice is yours.
Being devils advocate, I prefer men with hair down there, but that's just my opinion.
pericardium
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm ginger too. Embrace it!! Just have a bit of a trim with some scissors and you'll be fine.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are you a girl or a guy?
Girl
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Girl
It's your body you do what you feel is best
Alaska215
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you want to shave then shave it is your body and your choice and you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by iamthestudent)
well thanks for making my puke
What a mature response from someone who plans be a medical student...

Me and my girlfriend who have been going out for about a year have never had an a serious argument until the subject of (I can't believe I'm typing this!) my pubic hair!

I casually mentioned to her that I was considering going smooth like her and she didn't take it very well. She told me that she really likes my pubes as my type is so rare (I have natural red hair down there). I darted back at her that she was being so hypocritical that its okay for her to be shaved but that I can't have the same style as her. I also told her that I would never tell her how keep her pubic region.

Its really annoying, but I really don't know what to do. I love her and don't want to break up over something so stupid, but at the same time I don't want to let her tell me what I can and can't do with my body.

Not sure what you currently do with your pubic hair, but would trimming be a suitable compromise rather than shaving?
iamthestudent
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by black tea)
Not sure what you currently do with your pubic hair, but would trimming be a suitable compromise rather than shaving?
bruh someone has no sense of humour clearly 😂

this kid fully describes his pubes that’s a bit grim

but whatever enjoy being stuck up and boring no worries
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't let a partner dictate what you do with your own body.

(Also it's not "rare". She just hasn't encountered it before. And hey it grows back.)
Last edited by sinfonietta; 4 weeks ago
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
bruh someone has no sense of humour clearly 😂

this kid fully describes his pubes that’s a bit grim

but whatever enjoy being stuck up and boring no worries
You've further proven my point...
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's your own body, do whatever the **** you want.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Your pubes, your choice
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do what you want with your own body tbh; my girlfriend loves my “fluff” as she calls it but I still shave it
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes. Hopefully they won’t become a gynaecologist.
imo__o
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Your body your choice
iamthestudent
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
loolll ok love

have fun being as sad as u are 🤩
cheerIeader
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Gross, hun.

Cut it off, or cut her off from your life.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

You are arguing about nothing and frankly you sound like a bit of a snowflake because of it.

Do what you wish with your pubic hair but don't make a big song and dance about it.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
loolll ok love

have fun being as sad as u are 🤩
You aren't very bright they are both females
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads