ritikashah_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have't made up my mind of what i want to do for a-levels but its either optician or media studies but I'm not sure what to pick. Can i pick chemistry, psychology and media or...?
Tigs406
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Spoiler:
Show
Due to Media being used for political gain...
Maybe you can go break the cycle (unlikely) but someone has to be the one to do it
bribriaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Its best if you do 2 sciences- chemistry and biology especially are nicely paired (some unis don't count psychology as a science which is stupid imo) . This is mostly because most unis require 2 sciences (+ maths) whenever trying to apply for something science-based. As interesting as psychology is, it won't open the path to optometry (i think, you can obv prove me wrong lmao).
and if you're still keen into psychology, a psychology degree at uni requires biology only.
Chemistry, Psychology and Media isn't bad imo, but, make sure you choose a range of subjects that won't keep your path closed. Have you looked into media degrees and what most require?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.07%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (93)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (124)
37.8%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.41%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.35%

Watched Threads