Kotrii10
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so apparently we need to do wider reading for a level biology to get the top marks. What are good things to read for bio wider reading?suggestions please??
Lani_5678
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Whats your exam board? Id recommend starting with that by reading whatever books are tailored to the exam board that applies to you
Kotrii10
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lani_5678)
Whats your exam board? Id recommend starting with that by reading whatever books are tailored to the exam board that applies to you
AQA, alright thanks
username4933904
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kotrii10)
AQA, alright thanks
to be honest ... for A level I would recommend just asking lots of questions around stuff that interests you. Books are great for personal interest but if your focus is only on doing well in exams then there are more efficient ways e.g. say you are reading up on respiration, looking up a bit more detail on the 4 protein complexes of the oxidative phosphorylation pathway is actually a very good way of going about things.
Kotrii10
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumblyBumbly)
to be honest ... for A level I would recommend just asking lots of questions around stuff that interests you. Books are great for personal interest but if your focus is only on doing well in exams then there are more efficient ways e.g. say you are reading up on respiration, looking up a bit more detail on the 4 protein complexes of the oxidative phosphorylation pathway is actually a very good way of going about things.
okayayay thank you😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
29.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.01%
No I am happy with my choice (61)
54.95%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.31%

Watched Threads