Kaur Singh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I want to do pharmacy in university but i am not sure that i will get in or not because some universities requires an interview and one of the university requires an IOT test which i have no idea what is that?

Can someone please help me with interview questions as i am so scared of these interviews and IOT test.

Please help me out
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kaur Singh)
I want to do pharmacy in university but i am not sure that i will get in or not because some universities requires an interview and one of the university requires an IOT test which i have no idea what is that?

Can someone please help me with interview questions as i am so scared of these interviews and IOT test.

Please help me out
Hi Kaur Singh
With regards to the interview, this process generally consists of situational judgment tests and scenarios where you are assessed on how you would react in a certain situation. There is also a numeracy assessment. Our top tip is to relax and be yourself, we want to see who you are as a person and what makes you passionate about Pharmacy.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 12 Dec '19
  • Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?