sadtimes12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, so I have an unconditional offer from my university. In August 2019 I was planning to go to a different uni but did not meet the entry requirements but that university is still on the student finance application and the only way to change this is to contact my new university, What exactly should I tell them via email as it might confuse them thank you I contacted student finance and they did tell me to do this but I don't know what to send my new university thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sadtimes12)
Hi, so I have an unconditional offer from my university. In August 2019 I was planning to go to a different uni but did not meet the entry requirements but that university is still on the student finance application and the only way to change this is to contact my new university, What exactly should I tell them via email as it might confuse them thank you I contacted student finance and they did tell me to do this but I don't know what to send my new university thanks!
When does your course start?
sadtimes12
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
When does your course start?
January 2020
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
January 2020
Contact their student records or registry department and simply explain that you need them to submit a Change of Circumstances to SLC/SFE to let them know that you did not start the course there and will be starting at your new university in January.
sadtimes12
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Contact their student records or registry department and simply explain that you need them to submit a Change of Circumstances to SLC/SFE to let them know that you did not start the course there and will be starting at your new university in January.
I will need to contact my new university in regards to this right ?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I will need to contact my new university in regards to this right ?
Contact BOTH
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 12 Dec '19
  • Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?