Bolivia has 1st female president Watch

Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
Neckbeard alert!
*sign* Some people are just not ready for a female president, just like all those people who did not vote for Grammy winner Secretary Hillary Clinton!
Pinkisk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
Female writer Dr Jung Chang presented Her Imperial Majesty Cixi, the Empress Dowager as a feminist icon. Don't forget the much celebrated HIM Empress Wu as well. There's of course also "The Blood Mary", Her Majesty Mary, The Queen of England and Spain, and her namesake, Mary, Queen of Scots.

In more recent memory, Nobel Peace Prize laureate State Councillor Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, Prime Minister Golda Meir, Baroness Margaret Thatcher, Chief Executive Carrie Lam, Prime Minister Yingluck, Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, First Lady Madame Mao, President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Prime Minister Julia Gillard, President Park, President Dilma Rousseff, and so on.

Having a female leader never meant the country would necessarily enjoy peace and prosperity, the same goes to having a woman in any position. They are not linked. Feminism is just about the equality between the sexes, not about general peace and harmony for everyone.
"Having a female leader never meant the country would necessarily enjoy peace and prosperity"

Neither does her being a woman make her a feminist. I am a woman and I am not a feminist. As you can tell I am very much opposed to this ideology. I do not associate in any way shape or form with feminism. I would take great offence from feminism celebrating or claiming any of my accomplishments in life. To me this would be a lot like a Nazi celebrating my accomplishments because they thought I was white. I do not take kindly to people who measure things in life by colour and sex. Such people are rightfully called sexists and racists.

I agree that feminism is not linked to peace and harmony. I would argue that its contrary to both of these things. I would argue that it is an ideology that is not what it claims to be and that is an ideology used by corrupt women as a means to power and control without merit. It is an ideology that inspires hate, violence and bloodshed and many of the feminists that you cited in your reply are good evidence of this. foremost of these feminists would be feminist icon, mass murdering racist Aung San Suu Kyi who's campaign to ethnically cleanse her country from minorities has resulted in the displacement, rape and death of hundreds of thousands of people.

Feminism is for equality?

Does feminism want fathers and mothers to have the same rights of say in abortion?

I rest my case.

No, feminism is not for equality. feminism is only for equality where equality benefits its interests. It very much opposes equality where equality does not suit it. This whole "feminism is for equality" nonsense, is just facade...a facade that crumbles and falls apart at the slightest bit of criticism ...this is why feminism is allergic to free speech. An accurate description of the pursuit of feminism is not equality, but power and authority at any cost.
Last edited by Pinkisk; 3 weeks ago
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Re your point Fruli:
If feminism meant equality of the sexes, I would be all for it. The fact it seems to concern itself with persuading people that killing babies is alright and that women should always be believed is a far cry from equality or the Suffragette movement.
EstdothProtest
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Neckbeard alert!
I have to admit they had us in the first half
Pinkisk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Re your point Fruli:
If feminism meant equality of the sexes, I would be all for it. The fact it seems to concern itself with persuading people that this bloke is a woman, that killing babies is alright and that women should always be believed is a far cry from equality or the Suffragette movement.
The suffragettes were just as bad, just as sexist, just as hate filled, just as violent, just as manipulative, just as hypocritical as today's feminists. Have a read through this following article from The New York Times of the opinion of one of the most prominent leaders of the suffragette movement on the Titanic disaster...her opinion was that women's lives should be put before those of men.

https://wizzley.com/static/uploads/e...78.622x621.jpg

and this is nothing...I can write you books about the ugly hate-filled world of the highly sexist, highly racist, violent, perverted, corrupt suffragette movement. Feminism has never changed. Its hypocritical and sexist today and it was hypocritical and sexist 100 years ago...the problem is that most of history today is brought to you by feminists and they will never tell you about those ugly things the suffragettes did...but they were just as bad as today's feminists.

You might find this interesting: did you know that the suffragette movement was disbanded by its leader E. Pankhurst after she was bribed by the conservative government of the time? She then turned the suffragette movement into an agent for the british government to pressure men to fight and die in the first world war...and this is just touching the surface of this despicable movement whom people today think was heroic...when it actually wasn't anything but a group of wealthy, white racist opportunists out for power, money and control and that is all.
Last edited by Pinkisk; 2 weeks ago
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Re your point Fruli:
If feminism meant equality of the sexes, I would be all for it. The fact it seems to concern itself with persuading people that this bloke is a woman, that killing babies is alright and that women should always be believed is a far cry from equality or the Suffragette movement.
Have you seen the latest South Park episode?
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pinkisk)
"Having a female leader never meant the country would necessarily enjoy peace and prosperity"

Neither does her being a woman make her a feminist. I am a woman and I am not a feminist. As you can tell I am very much opposed to this ideology. I do not associate in any way shape or form with feminism. I would take great offence from feminism celebrating or claiming any of my accomplishments in life. To me this would be a lot like a Nazi celebrating my accomplishments because they thought I was white. I do not take kindly to people who measure things in life by colour and sex. Such people are rightfully called sexists and racists.

I agree that feminism is not linked to peace and harmony. I would argue that its contrary to both of these things. I would argue that it is an ideology that is not what it claims to be and that is an ideology used by corrupt women as a means to power and control without merit. It is an ideology that inspires hate, violence and bloodshed and many of the feminists that you cited in your reply are good evidence of this. foremost of these feminists would be feminist icon, mass murdering racist Aung San Suu Kyi who's campaign to ethnically cleanse her country from minorities has resulted in the displacement, rape and death of hundreds of thousands of people.

Feminism is for equality?

Does feminism want fathers and mothers to have the same rights of say in abortion?

I rest my case.

No, feminism is not for equality. feminism is only for equality where equality benefits its interests. It very much opposes equality where equality does not suit it. This whole "feminism is for equality" nonsense, is just facade...a facade that crumbles and falls apart at the slightest bit of criticism ...this is why feminism is allergic to free speech. An accurate description of the pursuit of feminism is not equality, but power and authority at any cost.
I didn't even say she was a feminist? I was making an observation, the observation that Bolivia has its first female president.
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
Have you seen the latest South Park episode?
Don't watch it I'm afraid
Fruli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Re your point Fruli:
If feminism meant equality of the sexes, I would be all for it. The fact it seems to concern itself with persuading people that killing babies is alright and that women should always be believed is a far cry from equality or the Suffragette movement.
You tagged the wrong person! I agree with you though.
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fruli)
You tagged the wrong person! I agree with you though.
My bad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (358)
46.07%
No (82)
10.55%
I'm not old enough (337)
43.37%

Watched Threads