The Student Room Group

Why did i lie against people i don't like?

Once upon a time almost 4 years ago, true story... i got bullied by a flat mate.... he did something that messed with my relationship ex boyfriend eventually we broke up... he said really horrid stuff about me etc.. i decided to get him back 1 year later by reporting him to some high authority people not the police.

I exaggerated what he did greatly and he was warned...... i felt satisfied then when i exerted revenge.....but now im questioning my behaviour...

Second person i took revenge on was not a friend but kind of a teacher of some kind....
She said bad and verbally abusive stuff to me twice..
I took deep offense.. and decided to take revenge by overexagerating what she did.. ... and telling everyone i could find what she did .... basically help ruin the person's public image..though the institution promoted her recently

It's been a year when i did this...... i have never done anything horrible like this again.... i don't pitty them because they were ****ty to me to begin with. But at the same time i feel awful with myself because i was always a nice person before all this.. should i confess?

Bullying made me retaliate
wowwww that’s deep
No it's fine, what is done is done
Now go to sleep
because **** them that’s why
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
No it's fine, what is done is done
Now go to sleep

Thanks i feel asleep right after
You are not a very nice person and I doubt confessing will help either of these people. Maybe one day someone will "take revenge" in you the same way and you'll understand...
Reply 6
You are not a very nice person and I doubt confessing will help either of these people. Maybe one day someone will "take revenge" in you the same way and you'll understand...

So the second person in the story used the fact that i had depression and was suicidal as an opportunity to abuse me and tell me stuff that i was depressed because I'm a childlike and immature person, she told me weird stuff that my parents are irresponsible and she was using depression from the past to say my course was too hard for a depressed "child" so she was telling she was expecting me to fail and she said even though i passed my second year, i should forget the passing and just redo it Regardless as i won't pass third year. .

Guess what i passed all modules in one sitting in third year and her ass was reported ...

You still think im a bad villain here?
Reply 7
So the second person in the story used the fact that i had depression and was suicidal as an opportunity to abuse me and tell me stuff that i was depressed because I'm a childlike and immature person, she told me weird stuff that my parents are irresponsible and she was using depression from the past to say my course was too hard for a depressed "child" so she was telling she was expecting me to fail and she said even though i passed my second year, i should forget the passing and just redo it Regardless as i won't pass third year. .

Guess what i passed all modules in one sitting in third year and her ass was reported ...

She was saying to redo second year after passing it**** because third year is too hard for a depressed "child" i was 22 years old and she was talking to me like this...people like that professor are a danger to society.

We are just getting one side of the story here so I can't comment. But yes, I still think "getting revenge" is wrong and immature.
Reply 9
We are just getting one side of the story here so I can't comment. But yes, I still think "getting revenge" is wrong and immature.

H your choice. .that ***** had it coming the moment she thought she could say **** to me...i ****ed her after and the **** was good.... she will no doubt never bully anyone again

Talk to me after you recover from suicidal thoughts .. your thinking is the only immature thing here
Talk to me after you recover from suicidal thoughts ..

You what now?!
You what now?!

Whatever brah .... go study

Quick Reply

Latest