Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello please am I still on time to apply for the adult nursing course January 2020 intake? Also I was withdrawn from my course (adult Nursing) in a different uni because I failed an assignment am I still ok to apply at DMU?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello please am I still on time to apply for the adult nursing course January 2020 intake? Also I was withdrawn from my course (adult Nursing) in a different uni because I failed an assignment am I still ok to apply at DMU?
Ring up and get an instant answer
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there

I've taken a look at the course page for adult nursing and I can only see mention of September 2020 intake rather than January 2020. I would recommend you contact our admissions team as they will be able to confirm this with you and discuss your options. Either email them on [email protected] or give them a call on +44 (0)116 207 8443. I hope this helps!

- Laura
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 11 Jan '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (152)
19.26%
Labour (400)
50.7%
Liberal Democrats (109)
13.81%
Green Party (42)
5.32%
Brexit Party (10)
1.27%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.51%
SNP (14)
1.77%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.76%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)