University of Bradford - Foundation in Clinical Sciences 2020/2021 official thread Watch

University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello :hi:

This is the official thread for all things Foundation in Clinical Sciences / Medicine (B991)

This is one of our most popular courses, so we thought it best to create a thread where students past, present and future can chat and ask questions :question::question::question::question:

The course provides varied study options to students such as Clinical Sciences BSc, Pharmacy MPharm, Biomedical Science BSc, Physiotherapy BSc, Forensic Sciences BSc and last but not least students may use this Foundation year to enter a Medicine degree.

The link above contains a treasure :pirate3: trove of info... but also feel free to post any questions about the course here and we will do our best to help!

Sue
RAMAHONY1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hello can I still apply for this course before jan 15th ? How many places do you have on the course ?
Also I am a graduate in a non science subject with an access course can I still apply ?
Also is the link only with Sheffield medical school now ? As the Leeds link to medicine is no longer available?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.39%
No (81)
10.64%
I'm not old enough (327)
42.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed