The Student Room Group

septate hymen

I’m 16 and I masturbate, I was wondering if I could breaks my separate hymen by myself? I don’t want to deal with it. And I wanna break it, but I don’t wanna interfere with fertility and sex. I don’t want to go to the doctor either. I don’t want to make a scene. and what is when I have the hymen surgery, I can’t have kids!!
You don't need surgery, it will break like a "normal" hymen and it will not interfere with fertility.
Hi guys, MaxiMillion here.

Having deflowered numerous orchids, lilies and chrysanthemums,
I would say use a toy or an instrument to break it. Don't TRY to CUT it, that WILL hurt, but to pierce it with a large, phallic object (not a pin, too small).

Anyways, Hope your problem gets solved, keep up the good worl.
Over and Out.
I though you'd spelt 'hymn' wrongly, and this was something about a choir piece you were learning. Unfortunately not. :erm:
Original post by tamzinangelic
I actually had a septate hymen myself!
I went to the doctors twice about it as I wanted surgery to remove it after worrying myself reading articles and everyone saying it was a bad thing. I got told both times it will break on its own and everything was normal, it has now broke as (tmi) I got a tampon stuck in the middle of the separate hyme so I had to pull it out quite hard and that snapped it. I didn’t even realise it had snapped until I went to the toilet later that day. It did not hurt at all and there was no blood for me. I also tried to cut it with scissors before it snapped as I wanted it gone, I DO NOT recommended as infections and pain etc,
I am still self conscious about it as even though it has broke and there is no line going down my vagina there is a 2 pieces of flesh either side of the entrance where they used to be attached.
Mine used to be really tight and I would struggle to put fingers or tampons up there, I would suggest using petroleum jelly for tampons or slowly start using more fingers. It took me a long time and I didn’t masturbate until I was 16 because of the hole being so small I saw it as impossible and very painful, even 1 finger hurt too much.
I hope this is helpful, I wish I read this when I was struggling about what I should do with my hymen so I thought I would go into as much detail as possible. It’s completely natural and it will break in time! :smile:

I had a septate hymen too. It broke with minimal pain and no blood during sex. So I agree with this - it' not as bi a deal as everyone seems to think :smile:
When you had sex with a septate hymen did the penis go straight up or to one side
Original post by User101sep
When you had sex with a septate hymen did the penis go straight up or to one side

No idea. Presumably to one side for the few seconds before the hymen broke.

Quick Reply

Latest