uehffhdn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I wanted to move sixth forms in year 13 to my secondary school sixth form. However, the exam boards are the same but they study different things. So, I do r.e and my school studies islam but the school I want to transfer to studies Christianity. I am not sure if it is possible to move considering the fact that they study different religions for Alevel. My other subjects all match up. Is there any way this could be possible?
adviceisallineed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by uehffhdn)
I wanted to move sixth forms in year 13 to my secondary school sixth form. However, the exam boards are the same but they study different things. So, I do r.e and my school studies islam but the school I want to transfer to studies Christianity. I am not sure if it is possible to move considering the fact that they study different religions for Alevel. My other subjects all match up. Is there any way this could be possible?
You’ve only got a few months left, how come you want to move?
uehffhdn
Rep:
?
(Original post by adviceisallineed)
You’ve only got a few months left, how come you want to move?
I wanted to move next year September because I’m not happy at much current school and would want to move back since I already know people and the teachers quiet well.
adviceisallineed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by uehffhdn)
I wanted to move next year September because I’m not happy at much current school and would want to move back since I already know people and the teachers quiet well.
But you would have to start the year again. How are your grades right now?
uehffhdn
Rep:
?
(Original post by adviceisallineed)
But you would have to start the year again. How are your grades right now?
My grades are good, but I just wasn’t sure because people can usually move in second year and my other subjects all match up. They have the same exam boards and and modules. It’s just r.e that was a concern.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (176)
48.75%
No (44)
12.19%
I'm not old enough (141)
39.06%

Watched Threads