Am i right

nvm imma p*ssy
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ok great
Lmao what was the point of making the thread now, just make it tonight :rofl:
Original post by Glaz

Made the thread then i realized if i left it i get home around 7 so theres a possibilty shell see it
Original post by Precious Illusions
Ok great
Oh my God :rofl: I can never tell whether you are a troll or just an incredibly lost person.
Original post by davesantana
Made the thread then i realized if i left it i get home around 7 so theres a possibilty shell see it

Is this about that girl? LMAO
Original post by Sinful Delight
Oh my God :rofl: I can never tell whether you are a troll or just an incredibly lost person.

Is this about that girl? LMAO

LOL yes, but dw im completely done with her now. stay tuned
Original post by Glaz

now i understand why your alone(not tryn offend u ), just realized people be fake nowadays smh. the amount of work i could've done during those 'hangouts' LOL
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
@Sinful Delight

Popcorn's ready :lol:

:rofl:

I don't even know what to say anymore...this thread...
:rofl:

I don't even know what to say anymore...this thread...

i aint even trolling, this girl really gets on my nerves. how can you repeat the same joke for 3 weeks. if she speaks to me again imma put my bag down and give her a loud+long a** lecture and embarrass the **** out of her on god
Mad ting
i aint even trolling, this girl really gets on my nerves. how can you repeat the same joke for 3 weeks. if she speaks to me again imma put my bag down and give her a loud+long a** lecture and embarrass the **** out of her on god

Alright, I am sorry for always calling you a troll.

I thought we had sorted out this problem. What joke is she using now? I really cannot believe someone would be so desperate that they would chase you around even after rejection. Have you outright told her "I don't fancy you, I am in a relationship"?
Alright, I am sorry for always calling you a troll.

I thought we had sorted out this problem. What joke is she using now? I really cannot believe someone would be so desperate that they would chase you around even after rejection. Have you outright told her "I don't fancy you, I am in a relationship"?

literally i've told her so many times. had my mates tell her we arent and she carries on. but the thing that p*ssed me off was when she slapped me. my best friend doesnt even touch me, maybe if i knew her for more than a couple weeks i'd let it slide but shes acting as if its funny. if i did the same guaranteed police+ambulance at scene in 5 mins.
literally i've told her so many times. had my mates tell her we arent and she carries on. but the thing that p*ssed me off was when she slapped me. my best friend doesnt even touch me, maybe if i knew her for more than a couple weeks i'd let it slide but shes acting as if its funny. if i did the same guaranteed police+ambulance at scene in 5 mins.

Oh my God. I feel so furious for you. Who even slaps someone they have known for a week? The audacity! I think you are surrounding yourself with the wrong crowd. What did you do after she slapped you?
Oh my God. I feel so furious for you. Who even slaps someone they have known for a week? The audacity! I think you are surrounding yourself with the wrong crowd. What did you do after she slapped you?

giggled and ran away thinking im chasing her 4'0 a** lol. she then thinks she could follow me and sit next to me in the library LOL.
giggled and ran away thinking im chasing her 4'0 a** lol. she then thinks she could follow me and sit next to me in the library LOL.I a

I asked what you did, not her. My God, do you even pay attention? :tongue:

I also read the post in which you tagged me, which you since have edited out. See, I think she is really immature (don't get how a 16/17 year old 6th former thinks slapping someone on the back they have known for less than a week is at all acceptable). As for the issue about having mutual friends.... well, I learnt the lesson some time ago that we should not tolerate people who have little respect for us; it doesn't matter that you are in the same friendship group. You can tell the other friends your decision to be on less friendlier terms with the two girls and if they consider you a friend in the true sense, they will understand. She sounds like a nightmare, the one who has a crush on you. Like I said to you before: avoid.

I also read the post in which you tagged me, which you since have edited out. See, I think she is really immature (don't get how a 16/17 year old 6th former thinks slapping someone on the back they have known for less than a week is at all acceptable). As for the issue about having mutual friends.... well, I learnt the lesson some time ago that we should not tolerate people who have little respect for us; it doesn't matter that you are in the same friendship group. You can tell the other friends your decision to be on less friendlier terms with the two girls and if they consider you a friend in the true sense, they will understand. She sounds like a nightmare, the one who has a crush on you. Like I said to you before: avoid.

LOL oh mustve read it wrong mb

they'll just say 'oh make up stop being a p*ssy' but i cba im just gonna hang out with other ppl from my class. or just revise extra hard for the test. so glad this happened or i wouldve been stuck around her for the next 2 years.

exactly. thanks for the response imma just ask a mod to delete this, dont want to seem like im b*thching behind somesones back ahah
:ottid:

Honestly distance yourself from her and ignore her, tell her straight you've had enough and she seriously needs to grow up ... like asap
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:ottid:

Honestly distance yourself from her and ignore her, tell her straight you've had enough and she seriously needs to grow up ... like asap

Groot giving great guidance..... a sight to behold.

PRSOM and to be honest couldn't have said it better myself. I think @davesantana is letting her get to him. He needs to distance himself, you are absolutely right!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending