Can anyone be too good looking to dump? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Please do not include celebrities because i find this different. Anyone ever dated anyone that treated them badly but stayed for their physical looks.

I dated someone and wasnt treated well but I stayed because they were a solid 9. Am i the minority and why do you think this was my case?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please do not include celebrities because i find this different. Anyone ever dated anyone that treated them badly but stayed for their physical looks.

I dated someone and wasnt treated well but I stayed because they were a solid 9. Am i the minority and why do you think this was my case?
tragic much.
Karisa96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Beauty is to the eye of the beholder.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

(Original post by Reality Check)
tragic much.
it is tragic but I think it is more common than people want to admit because they dont want to look shallow but in reality we all judge peoples looks/backgrounds even a tiny bit due to upbringing/subconcious even if we're genuinely nice

I think its more common than most people think but have not personally experienced it

(Original post by Karisa96)
Beauty is to the eye of the beholder.
agreed but personally for me treating someone badly is not beauty at all
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
no, but it's pretty damn close in my case, lol. my good looks are the only reason why my bf is still with me, i'm sure.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good looking people can become ugly when their hideous personality is exposed.
WhyKidz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I do not understand staying with someone who treats you badly.... but it does kind of depend on what you consider badly ... and I suspect not everyone is the same....
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
SO any of you , Im guessing no matter how good looking they are, you'd still break up with them if they treated you badly?

I
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
SO any of you , Im guessing no matter how good looking they are, you'd still break up with them if they treated you badly?

I
i wouldn't if they were filthy rich.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (151)
19.26%
Labour (397)
50.64%
Liberal Democrats (109)
13.9%
Green Party (41)
5.23%
Brexit Party (10)
1.28%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.51%
SNP (14)
1.79%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.77%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.51%
UKIP (8)
1.02%
Other (6)
0.77%
None (29)
3.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise