The Student Room Group

Small boobs-help

I’m a 17 year old girl and I’m a 32C and the fact my boobs are so small is starting to get me down so much. Does anyone know any ways to natrurally grow them?

Scroll to see replies

Doesn't sound that small really. Why do you want larger breasts anyway?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a 17 year old girl and I’m a 32C and the fact my boobs are so small is starting to get me down so much. Does anyone know any ways to natrurally grow them?

Get a surgery innit
Reply 3
Hmm you can basically try to eat more and see how it goes... I assume it's the only "natural" way.
Nothing wrong with small breasts. We guys love a good suck on small ones as much as the big ones.
Original post by LucasHFL
Hmm you can basically try to eat more and see how it goes... I assume it's the only "natural" way.

No, because they then turn into fat girl tîts. Otherwise known as carrier bags with sand in the bottom.
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
No, because they then turn into fat girl tîts. Otherwise known as carrier bags with sand in the bottom.

Hmmm I think she doesn't care at all as long as her boobs get bigger
Original post by LucasHFL
Hmmm I think she doesn't care at all as long as her boobs get bigger

True. Quantity over quality, I think.
32C ain't small :rofl:
Reply 9

Let me tell you something, society puts standards on girls for what a "perfect" body is. This standard changes so much that you’ll never reach the perfect ideal.

So, don't feel like you need to grow your boobs to be considered "hot", I'm sure your an amazing girl!

FYI, this is coming all from a boy :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Ffs. So graphic. And mean. :laugh:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
32C ain't small :rofl:

I thought this too. It's fairly average.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Ffs. So graphic. And mean. :laugh:

Anyone would think I'm not sensitive or something.
Anyone would think I'm not sensitive or something.

You've always seemed incredibly sensitive and kind to me. Just not to fat tits.
32C is pretty normal, a decent hadful.

You can be glad you aren't going to get significant saggage in your later years.
Trust me when I say you don’t want bigger boobs as you get so much back pain. They may look nice, but the pain isn’t worth it. 32C isn’t really that small either in my opinion, id say it’s a decent size if anything.
Lol 32C is NOT small I’m 34AA🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️

Hi, 32C is not small, do not worry or let it get you down. My former girlfriend had the same bra size - they were superb, just to look at. Also, at 17 your body is still growing and going through changes, so don't worry about this. And don't be concerned about how society frame women and the "perfect body" - it's a myth and a con. The important thing is that you are happy, have a positive personality and confident as you yourself, and this will show as people will buy into that rather than someone with just a bigger bra! That is what makes you attractive. And, as I've said, your body is still developing at its own pace, so allow it time and enjoy your life - people buy into that, also.
You've always seemed incredibly sensitive and kind to me. Just not to fat tits.

I feel I ought to apologise to them now. Both of them.
I feel I ought to apologise to them now. Both of them.

They're still hurt, but they accept your apology.
They're still hurt, but they accept your apology.

But you don't have fat girl tits! You have lovely tits!!

(I'm making a gross assumption here, but I'm sure I'm right)

Quick Reply

Latest